Rate Dr. David A. Butler

Dr. David A. Butler's Ratings

My experience being Dr. Butler's patient has been really good. He explained everything, answered all my questions, was on time so I didn't sit there waiting for hours like others I have been to. I feel better, healthier life style and have been some great advice. Staff is very nice as well and seem efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

So caring wanted me well he actually rememembers your ailments

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Great doctor. really takes time to listen to your problems and doesn't just rush you in and out. I've never had to wait, appts are scheduled in a timely manner, and they try to accomidate your schedule. His staff is very friendly. He is accepting new patients, and I refer everyone I know to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

I would recommend this physician to anyone. He knows what he is talking about and he actually cares about his patients. I was recommended to him by my friend because I was having severe stomach pains and had been for years. He was the only doctor to take the time and run the tests that led to me finally having a diagnosis. Today I'm pain free and I really owe it all to him. His staff is very friendly and you usually don't have to wait long to see him.On occasion, it's a little hard to get into his office if you don't already have an appointment, but the staff bend over backwards and try to squeeze you into the schedule wherever they can if you need to be seen. I don't forsee myself switching family physicians anytime in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410797].votes_count ]]