Rate Dr. David A. Butler

Dr. David A. Butler's Ratings

I was recently diagnosed with shingles and needed some follow-up care. This physician took great care of me and really explained my options for treatment in a way I could understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I’m glad I found this physician, and right here in Porta Gunda, too. I received a non-judgmental diagnosis of my condition and treatment options were clearly explained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Wonderful care, took the time to explain my options and was able to work with my insurance company. This doctor and his staff are very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

My husband recommended this physician to me for my anxiety, and I was able to get an appointment right away. The doctor was respectful and helped me find a great solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I have found a new general practitioner to help manage my care after a cancer scare. He takes his time and is gentle, something I greatly appreciate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

My treatment was discussed by the doctor in a manner that made me feel at ease. He has a good bedside manner when it comes to understanding older patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

The doctor gave me hope we could find a working solution to my allergies, something I haven’t found with other physicians in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I wish I had found this doctor twenty years ago, when I was first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. The doctor worked hand-in-hand with me to find a new medication with little side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

For a general practitioner that’s good at explaining things he is a good doctor in Punta Gorda, very concerned and takes the time to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I was treated for influenza by a doctor that was intelligent and had not only a good sense of humor but a wonderful manner that put me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589054].votes_count ]]