Rate Dr. David A. Butler

Dr. David A. Butler's Ratings

My treatment was discussed by the doctor in a manner that made me feel at ease. He has a good bedside manner when it comes to understanding older patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

The doctor gave me hope we could find a working solution to my allergies, something I haven’t found with other physicians in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I wish I had found this doctor twenty years ago, when I was first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. The doctor worked hand-in-hand with me to find a new medication with little side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

For a general practitioner that’s good at explaining things he is a good doctor in Punta Gorda, very concerned and takes the time to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I was treated for influenza by a doctor that was intelligent and had not only a good sense of humor but a wonderful manner that put me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

My daughter has been taking me to this Port Charlotte physician for five months while my heart problem is taken care of. The staff and nurses make me feel like I’m at home there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I was having a bout of shingles that needed attending to and was able to get an appointment time the same day I called. The doctor has a great sense of humor and knew just what to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Port Charlotte’s best general practice doctor, very non-judgmental and makes me feel like family. There is a rude receptionist that works there, though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

My experience being Dr. Butler's patient has been really good. He explained everything, answered all my questions, was on time so I didn't sit there waiting for hours like others I have been to. I feel better, healthier life style and have been some great advice. Staff is very nice as well and seem efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

So caring wanted me well he actually rememembers your ailments

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410799].votes_count ]]