Rate Dr. Francis P. Sutter

Dr. Francis P. Sutter's Ratings

Dr Sutter is a very professional and caring. My husband and I were pleased to have him as a doctor during an emergency surgery. Thank you and God Bless Dr Sutter .

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Sutter is by far the most amazing heart surgeon that God has put on this earth! My father had heart surgery at Lankenau Hospital roughly 10 years ago at the age of 72. Dr Sutter performed the quad bypass and valve replacement surgery and it was a success! Dr Sutter is a very caring person and is the best at what he does. Thank you Dr Sutter for prolonging my Dads life and giving him his quality of life back, you are truly blessed by God for your unbelieveable talent and compassion! Lankenau Hospital is so very lucky to have Dr Sutter on staff and I would not recommend anyone else to see if heart surgery is needed for yourself or loved ones! Sincerely, Rob Fanaro (son of patient Ernest Fanaro)

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

Will stay at bedside till he's happy! Very concerned with positive patient outcome.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag