Dr. Sid E. Sheard

Rate Dr. Sid E. Sheard

Dr. Sid E. Sheard's Ratings

No direct billing avaiable, you have to submit yourself and get reimbursed. Have seen doctor since 1970.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

sports medicine (ACL, MCL, rotator tears)/ recovery knowledge is superb and better than physiotherapist. Excellent for alignment (hip, back) for those who are active in running, sports etc. Often a wait, but worth it (bring a book)

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

Excellent chiropractor. I had severe back problems that would have left me disabled had he not helped.

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Sheard for about 25 years. He has totally made a difference in my life and I cannot thank him enough; I recommend him to everyone because he is simply the best doctor, not just chiropractor. Sometimes it is a long wait but that is usually because he has accomodated an emergency appointment or things are more complicated than anticipated. He is extremely thorough and makes sure that he has covered everything before moving on to the next patient.

Submitted April 9, 2008 | flag

I used to be a patient with Dr Sheard. He is excellent. I moved away and regret losing him. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and skilled. He cares about health. The only drawback was the long waits from the waiting room to the actual treatment. Great role model doctor.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2007 | flag

I have been a patient with Sid for over 30 years and now my grown children go to him. I would highly recommend him to anyone with complete confidence.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2007 | flag

Awesome chiropractor! But often have a lengthy wait in the waiting room.

Submitted April 25, 2007 | flag

I've been a longime patient of Dr. Sheard. Find him to be very thorough in exmanation and treatment

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag