Rate Dr. Kevin D. Brown

Dr. Kevin D. Brown's Ratings

Dr. Brown is wonderful! You couldnt find and all around better Dr. He has awesome bedside manner and is very intelligent. He makes you feel very welcome and his staff was great. I had a bunionectomy 4 years ago and did fantastic!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

He is a great dr, he has done surgery on both of my very FLAT feet and has done a great job. He is also very kind and seems to really care about his patients and their well being! I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Appointments have never been less than an hour late. He had 70 patients today. Nurses are too busy to care. Dr. Brown knows his stuff, but he's never spent more than 6 minutes with me. If there was anywhere else to go and run there in a heartbeat. All other podiatrists in this region just lack a knowledge base to provide comprehensive treatment.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

His bed side manner is awesome. Dr. Brown is very down to earth and kind.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Love Love Love Dr.Brown. He performed two ankle surgeries on me and did a great job. This guy knows what he is doing and I'm so grateful I was referred to him. Thank you SOOOO much Dr. Brown!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

dr brown is a great guy very nice answers all questions and very suportive i really like him as my dr he fused my ankle and i hurt it on sat and he called me at home to make sure i was ok that says something about him in its self

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Knowledgable, extremely helpful, listens to patient and encourages questions. Answers all questions. Wonderful patient relationship and is gentle - has very gentle hands when takeing care of patient. At one time, after an acident that he could not take care of, he recommended another Dr. and even visited me in the hospital even though he was not the Dr. on call or involved with my care. He is the brightest young Dr. I have ever met.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag