Rate Dr. Lisa Caillier

Dr. Lisa Caillier's Ratings

Caillier saved my life. Literally.... and don't forget about Fran who had to catch me coming through the doors unannounced!

Caillier is a doctor that I wish society was able to duplicate. People mention her personality, bedside mannor, and ability to work WITH her clients on their issues that potentially other medical professionals may have overlooked (perhaps even for years at a time), however, I personally feel Caillier's practice is so much more than this. She has what many doctors lack these days, "hands on approach." She genuinely cares about her clients and their over all wellbeing. She will not only look at the "pain" aspect of a situation but gathers the holistic approach by taking the time to gather the proper information in a caring empathetic (usually with humor) way. Even when my dreams were shattered somehow Caillier helpped me pick up the pieces and glue them back together with creative insight into my own personal life.

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. Seriously... I fell like I could keep going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Caillier is so caring and compassionate and thoughtful. She knows I live downtown, so she booked any other tests I needed at the hospital close to me. She is addressing an issue that no other doctor has bothered with. She actually listens to me. What a concept in BC! Fran is also amazing. She is quick at getting back to you and goes above and beyond, like Dr. Caillier. I am so touched by the caring attitude that they both have. I can't say enough good things about my experiences there. Truly, truly amazing and I am so thankful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr.Caillier is Hands down the Best Doctor I have ever gone to, I can not say enough wonderful things about her, she is so caring, compasionate, funny, she goes out of her way to make you feel special and takes the time to also chat, Fran at the Front Desk is always a wonderful person, anytime I walk in there I feel so welcome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

When my surgeon suspected I had a rare & aggressive syndrome she called Dr Caillier who rearranged her schedule to see me less than a week later! Unheard of! She confirmed the diagnosis & put me on a heavy duty medication flash to shock my system into remission before it took hold. It put the brakes on it's progression & we've been able to keep it somewhat controlled. She scheduled me for nerve testing within the month but I quickly received a phone call from Fran who was able to speed things up & get me in within 2 weeks. Their caring & genuine concern for their patients is refreshing. Dr Caillier has a very pleasant bedside manner, is gentle but thorough, & remembers your case file completely. Each visit she reassures me about the progress made, encourages me that I am not imagining things - they are real and expected with my illness, & that I'm not in this alone. She continues to consult with others for current info on my disease & has been a godsend. Her outstanding care is rare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr.Callier is just great! She listens, takes my concerns seriously, offers a plan/course of action and always leaves the door open for further followup. She has helped to reduce my chronic pain significantly. She has a positive, reassuring and compassionate attitude, and great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

Best bedside manner of any doctor anywhere. Dr. Caillier is focused, compassionate, and a true healer. What everyone looks for in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

I am a new patient, who waited over one year to see her, and was ready to cancel my appointment as I was giving up and ready to just'live" with my issues.- After a lengthy assessment, she and her assistant suggested a CT scan among other things, and now I will see a surgeon for his thoughts on a bit of a complicated situation.. *Early days but I am writing to say that I think that Dr Lisa Caillier is wonderful! I feel in excellent happents. She is my doctor "House" (only 1000% nicer caring and compassionate).* And "Fran" front desk, and phone scores a 5 plus too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

I had a very good experience. Friendly and knowledgable. She ensured that I left the office with the Botox I needed, as I was from out of town, even though we hadn't arranged to do that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I can never thank dr callier enuff a truly wonder knowledgeable dr.you do not leave her office without a plan .dr callier never gave up until she found one of my problems when many other dr just dismissed it thanks to dr callier I can start my road to recovery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

My husband was referred to Dr. Callier from our family doctor and she is the best doctor that we have ever dealt with...so knowledgeable, kind, caring and helpful. So glad that we have meet her.....Thanks :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411269].votes_count ]]