Rate Dr. Kenneth Chow

Dr. Kenneth Chow's Ratings

My daughter recently had all 4 of her wisdom teeth extracted by Dr.Chow. He is skilled,knowledgeable, and has an excellent chairside manner. The office staff are professional and friendly. On the day of surgery, he had a brief discussion with me before proceeding. He gave me a prescription and told me it would be a good idea to get it filled so I would have it ready for my daughter. Well, I took his advice and went away for about 40 minutes. When I returned, the staff told me my daughter was already in recovery! Linda, the assistant gave her post-surgical instructions, ice pack and gauze. Dr.Chow contacted me in the evening to check on my daughter, and Kathleen (office staff) called me the next day as well. My daughter had very minimal pain and very slight swelling. Thank you Dr Chow and staff for making this a great experience for my daughter! You are truly the BEST ORAL SURGEON in town!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I had 2 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Chow and had a very positive experience. The entire procedure took less than 30 minutes and was painless too. I did not experience any swelling or bruising on my face, and my gums stopped bleeding after a day or so. Dr. Chow made a nerve-wracking experience much more pleasurable. He called me daily after my surgery to check up on me and see how I was feeling, which I greatly appreciated. Staff was very friendly, professional, and caring! I highly recommend Dr. Chow; I guarantee you will be in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

The best oral surgeon ever!!! H e extracted my sons four wisdom teeth very succesfully and one of my molars recently.
I highly recommend him to everybody I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr Chow 11 years ago.
He is an amazing surgeon, and a great anesthesia provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I had all 4 of my wisdom taken out under sedation. Walking in I was a nervous reck but the staff was very friendly and warming. Dr. Chow came in and started right away with a few great conversation starters to calm me down. Before I even know it the Iv was in and i was falling asleep from the Iv sedation when i woke up everything was done and it was a great experience. It was quick, painless, and most of all i didnt even swell up! I actually went to work the next day and no one even noticed that i had my w isdoms out the day before! I am very satisfied and very happy with my results. Painless and quick, everyone should have an experience like mine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Referred by my dentist to Dr. Chow for my wisdom teeth removal. All 4 of my wisdom teeth were buried inside my gums and unfortunately, they were also growing sideways / horizontally. Dr. Chow was extremely experienced and was able to remove all 4 in less than 20 minutes. I experienced ZERO pain and didn't even use a single painkiller I was prescribed. I was able to eat steak and normal food that very night. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I needed a wisdom tooth removed, and my friends and dentist recommended Dr. Chow. Upon entering his office, the staff were friendly and professional. Before the procedure, Dr. Chow explained what he was going to do. The procedure took less than 30 minutes and it was painless. Dr. Chow was very professional and after the procedure his staff explained in detail what needed to be done. They called me the next day to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Chow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

It is unfortunate that you had this experience. Our office will make every attempt to improve on this issue. Our surgical office makes every attempt to give patients the time necessary to discuss their condition and any concerns during the initial consultation prior to surgery. On the day of surgery, there is usually a brief discussion before proceeding and after surgery our staff discusses the post-surgical care with the patient and any escort. A post-surgical instruction form and care package of gauze and ice is given to the patient. Instructions to call our office if there are any problems during the recovery period is always encouraged. The next day, our staff usually makes an attempt at contacting the patient to follow-up with any further questions. With regard to bookings, all surgical offices have emergencies with a variety of urgent need for care and are unfortunately squeezed in. We are acutely aware of this and will continue to strive to give all patients the care they require in a timely fashion. We appreciate your feedback and hope you are on the mend. If you are still having any post-surgical care issues, please contact our office for a follow-up and we will see you immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506113].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I got recommended to Dr. Chow for wisdom teeth removal. I am so regret that I didn't read this website before I went. Most of the ones who had made poor rate were similar to my case: he was always in a rush; didn't listen to me; double booked himself; didn't care about the questions. I truly understand that Dr.Chow may have done many many similar surgeries in his life and he is very confident, but don't forget: for every patient, it is possibly their FIRST time in their life and ONLY one in their life to have this surgery. It is normal that every patient has different situation he/she wants to talk to the doctor about, every one has his/her concerns and questions he/she would like to receive enough feedback/suggestions. From my personal experience, Dr. Chow and his "always in a rush" staff are not able to do so. They may be professional and really great - but for patients who see them for the first time, how could we know? How can we trust when we see they are always in a rush and don't listen to the patients? Personally I don't feel I was listened and cared at all. My appointment was in the morning and I heard that one other lady had the SAME time booked with me - I just don't get it. After the surgery, my entire head was in extreme pain after freezing and face was swollen - I shared this information with my friends who did wisdom teeth taken out and none of them said it was that bad after they've done it. My friend who went with me said she felt that the staff were extremely impatient as well. I am not sure how he is doing now - maybe still the same as it's part of the personality and years of habits. If you are about to have Dr.Chow and his staff help you, think 5 times before you go. Try to go and visit at least 2 surgeons before you choose one you like. You will get a sense! Wish all people who will have their wisdom teeth taken out find a good doctor and recover well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Chow and I had a great experience. The offices were beautiful and he and his staff were very informative. The procedure was very quick and I experienced no pain throughout and no unwanted grogginess afterwards. The staff members were very attentive, constantly checking with me to see how I was doing and asking if I needed anything; they even offered blankets. My recovery has been very swift and I have experienced minimal pain and swelling. I was able to eat almost normally by the end of the day. Thank you Dr. Chow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411405].votes_count ]]