You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth Chow

Dr. Kenneth Chow's Ratings

Got my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday. The dental office was nice and clean, and the staff was very helpful. My friends all told me that my mouth would hurt for at least 3 days after the surgery, but they probably didn't get their teeth removed by Dr. Chow. As it turns out, I only experienced moderate pain for the first three hours. I took one Advil capsule and the pain was almost completely gone for the next 5 hours, till I went to bed. Didn't even need to use more potent painkillers. Bottom line, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who doesn't want lingering pain in their mouths, which is in my opinion the worst type of pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I recently needed to have a horizontally impacted wisdom tooth removed, following a dental infection in the area. (In a nutshell, I had ignored recommendations to have my wisdom teeth out for about 20 years, so this particular wisdom tooth ended up damaging the roots of the adjacent molar so much that the molar eventually became infected.) Being in my late 30s, I'm considered an "older patient" for wisdom tooth removal, and consequently felt extremely nervous about the procedure, especially after doing way too much research on the subject! Thankfully I was referred to Dr. Chow, who was able to allay my fears. He was wonderful throughout the process, and his staff likewise. Yes, it's true that they have a busy office, but Dr. Chow definitely took the time to listen to and address all my questions and concerns. I was told the various options in terms of anaesthetic, and chose to have IV sedation. The process was quick, and I recall little of it. Recovery went fine, as I followed all of their instructions to the letter. I'm leaving this online rating in the hopes that it might assist others in my position, who are anxious about having a procedure done. Based on my experience, you will be in very competent hands with Dr. Chow. I would highly recommend this office to anyone in need of oral surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2720006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

My daughter recently had all 4 of her wisdom teeth extracted by Dr.Chow. He is skilled,knowledgeable, and has an excellent chairside manner. The office staff are professional and friendly. On the day of surgery, he had a brief discussion with me before proceeding. He gave me a prescription and told me it would be a good idea to get it filled so I would have it ready for my daughter. Well, I took his advice and went away for about 40 minutes. When I returned, the staff told me my daughter was already in recovery! Linda, the assistant gave her post-surgical instructions, ice pack and gauze. Dr.Chow contacted me in the evening to check on my daughter, and Kathleen (office staff) called me the next day as well. My daughter had very minimal pain and very slight swelling. Thank you Dr Chow and staff for making this a great experience for my daughter! You are truly the BEST ORAL SURGEON in town!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2687284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I had 2 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Chow and had a very positive experience. The entire procedure took less than 30 minutes and was painless too. I did not experience any swelling or bruising on my face, and my gums stopped bleeding after a day or so. Dr. Chow made a nerve-wracking experience much more pleasurable. He called me daily after my surgery to check up on me and see how I was feeling, which I greatly appreciated. Staff was very friendly, professional, and caring! I highly recommend Dr. Chow; I guarantee you will be in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2687251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

The best oral surgeon ever!!! H e extracted my sons four wisdom teeth very succesfully and one of my molars recently.
I highly recommend him to everybody I know!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr Chow 11 years ago.
He is an amazing surgeon, and a great anesthesia provider.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I had all 4 of my wisdom taken out under sedation. Walking in I was a nervous reck but the staff was very friendly and warming. Dr. Chow came in and started right away with a few great conversation starters to calm me down. Before I even know it the Iv was in and i was falling asleep from the Iv sedation when i woke up everything was done and it was a great experience. It was quick, painless, and most of all i didnt even swell up! I actually went to work the next day and no one even noticed that i had my w isdoms out the day before! I am very satisfied and very happy with my results. Painless and quick, everyone should have an experience like mine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Referred by my dentist to Dr. Chow for my wisdom teeth removal. All 4 of my wisdom teeth were buried inside my gums and unfortunately, they were also growing sideways / horizontally. Dr. Chow was extremely experienced and was able to remove all 4 in less than 20 minutes. I experienced ZERO pain and didn't even use a single painkiller I was prescribed. I was able to eat steak and normal food that very night. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I needed a wisdom tooth removed, and my friends and dentist recommended Dr. Chow. Upon entering his office, the staff were friendly and professional. Before the procedure, Dr. Chow explained what he was going to do. The procedure took less than 30 minutes and it was painless. Dr. Chow was very professional and after the procedure his staff explained in detail what needed to be done. They called me the next day to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Chow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

It is unfortunate that you had this experience. Our office will make every attempt to improve on this issue. Our surgical office makes every attempt to give patients the time necessary to discuss their condition and any concerns during the initial consultation prior to surgery. On the day of surgery, there is usually a brief discussion before proceeding and after surgery our staff discusses the post-surgical care with the patient and any escort. A post-surgical instruction form and care package of gauze and ice is given to the patient. Instructions to call our office if there are any problems during the recovery period is always encouraged. The next day, our staff usually makes an attempt at contacting the patient to follow-up with any further questions. With regard to bookings, all surgical offices have emergencies with a variety of urgent need for care and are unfortunately squeezed in. We are acutely aware of this and will continue to strive to give all patients the care they require in a timely fashion. We appreciate your feedback and hope you are on the mend. If you are still having any post-surgical care issues, please contact our office for a follow-up and we will see you immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506113].votes_count ]]