Rate Dr. Kenneth Chow

Dr. Kenneth Chow's Ratings

I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr Chow 11 years ago.
He is an amazing surgeon, and a great anesthesia provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I had all 4 of my wisdom taken out under sedation. Walking in I was a nervous reck but the staff was very friendly and warming. Dr. Chow came in and started right away with a few great conversation starters to calm me down. Before I even know it the Iv was in and i was falling asleep from the Iv sedation when i woke up everything was done and it was a great experience. It was quick, painless, and most of all i didnt even swell up! I actually went to work the next day and no one even noticed that i had my w isdoms out the day before! I am very satisfied and very happy with my results. Painless and quick, everyone should have an experience like mine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Referred by my dentist to Dr. Chow for my wisdom teeth removal. All 4 of my wisdom teeth were buried inside my gums and unfortunately, they were also growing sideways / horizontally. Dr. Chow was extremely experienced and was able to remove all 4 in less than 20 minutes. I experienced ZERO pain and didn't even use a single painkiller I was prescribed. I was able to eat steak and normal food that very night. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I needed a wisdom tooth removed, and my friends and dentist recommended Dr. Chow. Upon entering his office, the staff were friendly and professional. Before the procedure, Dr. Chow explained what he was going to do. The procedure took less than 30 minutes and it was painless. Dr. Chow was very professional and after the procedure his staff explained in detail what needed to be done. They called me the next day to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Chow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

It is unfortunate that you had this experience. Our office will make every attempt to improve on this issue. Our surgical office makes every attempt to give patients the time necessary to discuss their condition and any concerns during the initial consultation prior to surgery. On the day of surgery, there is usually a brief discussion before proceeding and after surgery our staff discusses the post-surgical care with the patient and any escort. A post-surgical instruction form and care package of gauze and ice is given to the patient. Instructions to call our office if there are any problems during the recovery period is always encouraged. The next day, our staff usually makes an attempt at contacting the patient to follow-up with any further questions. With regard to bookings, all surgical offices have emergencies with a variety of urgent need for care and are unfortunately squeezed in. We are acutely aware of this and will continue to strive to give all patients the care they require in a timely fashion. We appreciate your feedback and hope you are on the mend. If you are still having any post-surgical care issues, please contact our office for a follow-up and we will see you immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506113].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I got recommended to Dr. Chow for wisdom teeth removal. I am so regret that I didn't read this website before I went. Most of the ones who had made poor rate were similar to my case: he was always in a rush; didn't listen to me; double booked himself; didn't care about the questions. I truly understand that Dr.Chow may have done many many similar surgeries in his life and he is very confident, but don't forget: for every patient, it is possibly their FIRST time in their life and ONLY one in their life to have this surgery. It is normal that every patient has different situation he/she wants to talk to the doctor about, every one has his/her concerns and questions he/she would like to receive enough feedback/suggestions. From my personal experience, Dr. Chow and his "always in a rush" staff are not able to do so. They may be professional and really great - but for patients who see them for the first time, how could we know? How can we trust when we see they are always in a rush and don't listen to the patients? Personally I don't feel I was listened and cared at all. My appointment was in the morning and I heard that one other lady had the SAME time booked with me - I just don't get it. After the surgery, my entire head was in extreme pain after freezing and face was swollen - I shared this information with my friends who did wisdom teeth taken out and none of them said it was that bad after they've done it. My friend who went with me said she felt that the staff were extremely impatient as well. I am not sure how he is doing now - maybe still the same as it's part of the personality and years of habits. If you are about to have Dr.Chow and his staff help you, think 5 times before you go. Try to go and visit at least 2 surgeons before you choose one you like. You will get a sense! Wish all people who will have their wisdom teeth taken out find a good doctor and recover well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Chow and I had a great experience. The offices were beautiful and he and his staff were very informative. The procedure was very quick and I experienced no pain throughout and no unwanted grogginess afterwards. The staff members were very attentive, constantly checking with me to see how I was doing and asking if I needed anything; they even offered blankets. My recovery has been very swift and I have experienced minimal pain and swelling. I was able to eat almost normally by the end of the day. Thank you Dr. Chow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Dr. Chow removed 4 of my wisdom teeth with IV sedation. I was scared of the needle but Dr. Chow told me to wiggle my toes and even though I thought it was a bit silly, it helped a lot because it took my mind off of the needle. I was also worried about the procedure and that something would go wrong, but luckily there was no pain and when I woke up, I didn't remember anything. Dr. Chow and his staff came to check on me often while I was in recovery which made me feel cared for. Overall, my experience at Dr. Chow's office was really good and I would recommend my friends to see him as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

I felt very confident having my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Chow. Dr. Chow and his staff were very helpful and informative throughout the process, from consultation through to post op - they even followed up with a few phone calls post op to ensure I was recovering well. I felt that I was in excellent hands with Dr. Chow and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

Dr. Chow removed 4 wisdom teeth for me and it was done professionally. The staff made me feel welcomed and genuinely cared about my well being. They knew that I was in pain and saw my anxiety. The procedure was clearly explained to me and he really knew what he was talking about. When it was over they made sure that I was able to walk and gave me clear and written instruction.Dr. Chow also gave me a phone number to contact him if I needed anything. My dentist said he was the best in the business and he was right!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411402].votes_count ]]