Rate Dr. Arash Aryana

Dr. Arash Aryana's Ratings

Dr. Aryana talked me into getting an ICD, which he did the procedure two years ago. Last week, I passed out and came to, picking myself off the floor. I blamed it on stress and the temperature, but the next morning, his office called and wanted to see me, as I had received a shock. The shock was never felt as I had passed out. He showed me the graph, which showed that the shock saved my life. I owe my life to this man and the ICD that he installed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Aryana has performed four procedures on me. Two oblations, replaced pacemaker w/defibulater as well as closed my heart appendage using the Atrial Septal Occuder Device. I have complete faith in Dr. Aryana and the team of doctors and nurses that work with him. Dr. Aryana wrote a paper in regards to my appendage that opened up after open heart surgery. He called me in May 2012 to inform me they had a way to close the appendage opening that was not invasive. He performed the procedure on June 8, 2012. I went into the hospital Friday at 5:00am for the procedure and spent the night and left there Saturday before noon. Dr. Aryana also let me view the procedure that he did on me that Saturday morning. He takes the time to explain and answers all questions to your satifaction. I believe with his help I will live a long healthy life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Changed MD's. Was not happy. felt treatment was rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I am a physician and patient of Dr Aryana. I heard him lecture at a conference in San Francico 2 years ago and again approximately a year ago in Stockton. I was impressed with his knowledge base and ability to answer questions posed by fellow practioners. A cardiology friend of mine recommended him to perform my atrial ablation surgery which he did in August of 2011. I had access to the surgical report and was deeply impressed by the exquisite attention to detail. My surgery was successful. He will be published in Circulation in October. He is actively exploring new techniques in atrial appendage ablation. I expect him to be an influencial investigator and practioner in EPS in the years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

I went in for an Ablation, and this doctor ended up puncturing the atrial and me membraneous or root of my aorta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

Very curteous, excellent bedside manners, good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2010

Very good Dr. , Very helpful and comforting. I had a pacemaker implanted while 20 weeks pregnant. He took extra time and special care during the surgery. Good communication with my family while they were waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][411754].votes_count ]]