Dr. Arash Aryana

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/04/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Arash Aryana has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2588349
18/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aryana talked me into getting an ICD, which he did the procedure two years ago. Last week, I passed out and came to, picking myself off the floor. I blamed it on stress and the temperature, but the next morning, his office called and wanted to see me, as I had received a shock. The shock was never felt as I had passed out. He showed me the graph, which showed that the shock saved my life. I owe my life to this man and the ICD that he installed.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2296448
27/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aryana has performed four procedures on me. Two oblations, replaced pacemaker w/defibulater as well as closed my heart appendage using the Atrial Septal Occuder Device. I have complete faith in Dr. Aryana and the team of doctors and nurses that work with him. Dr. Aryana wrote a paper in regards to my appendage that opened up after open heart surgery. He called me in May 2012 to inform me they had a way to close the appendage opening that was not invasive. He performed the procedure on June 8, 2012. I went into the hospital Friday at 5:00am for the procedure and spent the night and left there Saturday before noon. Dr. Aryana also let me view the procedure that he did on me that Saturday morning. He takes the time to explain and answers all questions to your satifaction. I believe with his help I will live a long healthy life.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1822578
29/03/12 4 1 1 2 Changed MD's. Was not happy. felt treatment was rushed.  Respond
RID: 1556778
08/10/11 4 4 5 5 I am a physician and patient of Dr Aryana. I heard him lecture at a conference in San Francico 2 years ago and again approximately a year ago in Stockton. I was impressed with his knowledge base and ability to answer questions posed by fellow practioners. A cardiology friend of mine recommended him to perform my atrial ablation surgery which he did in August of 2011. I had access to the surgical report and was deeply impressed by the exquisite attention to detail. My surgery was successful. He will be published in Circulation in October. He is actively exploring new techniques in atrial appendage ablation. I expect him to be an influencial investigator and practioner in EPS in the years to come.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1361797
13/02/11 2 2 3 2 I went in for an Ablation, and this doctor ended up puncturing the atrial and me membraneous or root of my aorta.  Respond
RID: 1244735
06/09/10 5 4 5 5 Very curteous, excellent bedside manners, good doctor  Respond
RID: 1015781
22/10/09 5 3 5 5 Very good Dr. , Very helpful and comforting. I had a pacemaker implanted while 20 weeks pregnant. He took extra time and special care during the surgery. Good communication with my family while they were waiting.  Respond