Rate Dr. James Moghtader

Dr. James Moghtader's Ratings

I have been with Dr.Moghtader for about a year. I feel very comfortable talking to him. He and my therapist cordinate treatment. He takes the time to listen and asks questions. Although we don't have a perfect combo of meds yet, I feel very fortunate that he is my doctor

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Moghtader is an excellent doctor. Even though he has a pretty big practice, he always responded to my calls within 24 hours...usually by the end of the day and always spent the full time with me. He helped me get out of a really dark place and helped me accept my diagnosis...finally after being diagnosed and on and off meds with 4 docs. I 100% recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

Submitted April 13, 2006 | flag

Dr. Moghtader is extremely smart and sensitive, and he really listens to symptoms and adjusts meds accordingly. I would recommend him to anyone. He's an excellent psychiatrist.

Submitted July 16, 2005 | flag