Rate Dr. Heitham Gheriani

Dr. Heitham Gheriani's Ratings

Dr. Gheriani is an incredibly kind and talented ear nose and throat specialist. He thoroughly explains the procedure and is very reassuring. Farzana, the office support person, is super friendly and easy to talk to. The endoscopic turbinoplasty has allowed me to breathe and sleep so much better. The quality of my life has improved thanks to Dr. Gheriani.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Have had an initial meeting with him prior to my surgery. It was very reassuring to meet with him as I am very nervous ...he was professional, gave me as much time as I needed and very clear re the process. I have a silent sinus ...who knew. Glad to see such reviews as it confirms my impression.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I don't know how Dr. Gheriani doesn't have more reviews! He works out of St. Paul's sinus clinic and he is a great doctor. Sympathetic and tries to help in whatever way he can. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Superb Dr...did our daughters tonsillectomy, he was very considerate of our fears and did everything he could to ease them...did a awesome job with the surgery, Daughter is almost back to normal 3 days later. And he has always been available to meet with us to discuss any concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][411905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2010

Great ENT. I had surgery this past Christmas......Some major complications,but it was a risky surgery. Dr. Gheriani was very professional and reassuring he even came in on his day off to check up on me. Great bedside manner. Follow up was wonderful highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][411904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2010

Excellent doctor, very skilled in sinus surgery and was very helpful. Answer all your questions with professionalism and respect. Spends lots of time with you explaining procedure. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][411903].votes_count ]]