You may also like

Rate Dr. Heitham Gheriani

Dr. Heitham Gheriani's Ratings

I went to Dr. Gheriani to look into long standing concerns with my middle ears and eustachian tubes. I filled out two sheets of information for the receptionist only to have the doctor ask me for the same information. I kind of laughed and said I just spent fifteen minutes giving them all of that information, which prompted him to actually read it. I don't believe he read my doctor's thorough referral (she wrote it right in front of me), which also provided a lot of details. He didn't seem to listen to what I was telling him as I described symptoms, because I had to correct him when he repeated some back to me. He did some quick tests, none of which related to some of my bigger concerns, looked in my ears and said everything was perfect because my eardrums weren't perforated, also not a concern of mine. He snaked a camera through my sinuses and found something that was missed previously-- kudos for that. He prescribed nasal spray (they always do) and referred me for allergy testing and a hearing test. He made me feel uncomfortable the entire time, stopping multiple times to ask if I was ok (he hadn't even started the examination), which made me wonder what I was doing that seemed out of sorts to him. I left feeling unheard, convinced I was put through a turnstile at a busy clinic, and given unnecessary referrals further into the system. The doctor didn't even bother to try to explain why I might be having the symptoms I do. My own doctor though I might need to have a CT scan to get a look at the structures inside my ear. Nope everything's fine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831470].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Gheriani is an incredibly kind and talented ear nose and throat specialist. He thoroughly explains the procedure and is very reassuring. Farzana, the office support person, is super friendly and easy to talk to. The endoscopic turbinoplasty has allowed me to breathe and sleep so much better. The quality of my life has improved thanks to Dr. Gheriani.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2581138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Have had an initial meeting with him prior to my surgery. It was very reassuring to meet with him as I am very nervous ...he was professional, gave me as much time as I needed and very clear re the process. I have a silent sinus ...who knew. Glad to see such reviews as it confirms my impression.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I don't know how Dr. Gheriani doesn't have more reviews! He works out of St. Paul's sinus clinic and he is a great doctor. Sympathetic and tries to help in whatever way he can. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Superb Dr...did our daughters tonsillectomy, he was very considerate of our fears and did everything he could to ease them...did a awesome job with the surgery, Daughter is almost back to normal 3 days later. And he has always been available to meet with us to discuss any concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][411905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2010

Great ENT. I had surgery this past Christmas......Some major complications,but it was a risky surgery. Dr. Gheriani was very professional and reassuring he even came in on his day off to check up on me. Great bedside manner. Follow up was wonderful highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][411904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2010

Excellent doctor, very skilled in sinus surgery and was very helpful. Answer all your questions with professionalism and respect. Spends lots of time with you explaining procedure. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][411903].votes_count ]]