Rate Dr. William H. Craig

Dr. William H. Craig's Ratings

The very fact that a chronic pain patient is made to become frustrated because they cannot reach the receptionist is unprofessional and frustrating. People is pain are exhausted. They do not sleep well, they become brain damaged and they need support professionally. This doctor played games with me until I had to hire a nurse to get through the lies and misrepresentations! He actually had the gall to write my doctor and say I was aggressive for doing that? ! I was being my own advocate for years to no avail; I was almost dead on my feet. I had every reason to whine....I had not slept through the night in years. My legs, knees and feet were tired from standing all day long. I knew I had nerves being compressed and I needed U.S. surgery. He did nothing to help me until I hired a nurse. He is no longer compassionate, he pre-adjudicates people and he is not genuine. See someone else. He is not to be trusted. I almost died were it not for hiring my own nurse. The health care system is a joke!!,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I'm not happy with him, or his receptionist. I have complained to him about his incompetent MOA but he doesn't care. So, I'm moving on to someone else who cares about their patients, who by the way, are in chronic pain. Shame on him for putting us through this ****!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Good doctor, he is very professional and knowledgeable lucky to have found him. Rude secretary, get rid of her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Great doctor. Needs to replace that secretary, she's rude and not too bright.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I was happy to find a doctor who helped with my pain. The only suggestion is that he find a new receptionist. I see I am not the only one who feels this way. If you chalk it up to a bad day, it looks like everyday is a bad day for her. Great doctor though

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Great doctor. Receptionist is terrible, very unprofessional and bad attitude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Craig is excellent. He was very helpful in diagnosing the source of my pain as well as a major injury overlooked by two other physicians over three years. Just knowing what has caused my agony was so helpful in managing day to day activities, physical therapy and pain. I highly recommend Dr. Craig. I see people are unhappy with his receptionist. I found her a bit curt, but chalked it up to a busy day. She seemed to perform her duties effectively and as well as most office receptionists I've encountered in busy practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr. Craig listened to my issue and was really helpful in helping me with my pain management. My only complaint is to get rid of the receptionist. She has no personality. Also took me months to get the initial appointment, then when she called and left a msg for me to call back, which I did the next day, I had to wait another 2-3 weeks for a return call. Doesn't say hi when you arrive or by when you leave. Get rid of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Had an appointment and called to confirm, didn't hear back till the appointment was due, then I was asked to pay $75.Had to deal with a very rude secretary. Very very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358590].votes_count ]]