Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

Amazing Doctor, Excellent Results! I would highly recommend Dr. Khademi if you are in pain! I had lower back problem. The pain was so bad that I couldn’t sit or move easily. I started seeing Dr. Khademi about two month ago and in just a few sessions I got back to my normal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

My husband does not believe in Chiropractor or alternative medicine based on his experience of prolonged treatment under the care of such practitioners, that never ends...then he hurt is back, I sent him to Dr Khademi under duress I will add, and he told me that if Dr Khademi does not make him better and tells him it will be months of treatment he would not go back. Dr Khademi had him all better in no time at all, with a toolbox of exercises to help prevent the injury again. He is fabulous. Very accommodating and understanding, very gentle and FABULOUS with our daughter who is suffering from a prolonged head ache. He really knows his stuff and how fragile children are and what the boundaries of treatment with them...no manipulation as she is too young so just very gentle releasing massage. He is really really good. We love him and would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody as he is very honest and will tell you if he can not help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

I had lower back problems due to an injury at work, and my family physician referred me to Dr.Khademi. In just a few sessions I was as good as new due to the fantastic work he preformed on me. Both the staff and Dr.Khademi himself were extreamlly friendly and were very welcoming to me as a new patient. They took care of all my needs and went above and beyond any expectation I had for the treatment I received. I highly recommend Dr.Khademi to anyone seeking profession assistance and with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Khademi is amazing. He is the first specialist I have ever been to that takes the time and care to explain EVERYTHING to me. He is very knowledgeable and gentle with his approach. I’ve had soft tissue damage for years from many accidents and injuries. He works through each layer of muscle and tendon, working through knots before he will even consider giving me a crack. I find that many chiros like to get you in and out within 15 mins so they can cram a lot of patients into their day. Not Dr. Khademi. He spends 40 minutes (minimum) with me each visit. He stays in the room with me while I’m plugged into machines. I am his only patient when it is my allotted time. I have never experienced this before. I drive 30 mins each way just to see him. He’s THAT good. Trust me, I’ve been to many specialists over the years and Dr. Khademi is certainly one of a kind. He is worth more stars than 5 but that’s all it will let me vote! Keep up the awesome work Dr. K, you rock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Peyman Khademi by Dr.William Craig. I had been involved in a car accident and had visited a physio over 80 times and i stopped attending as i was not seeing any improvements in my recovery. After seeing Dr. Khademi, the recovery of my injuries sustained from the accident has dramatically improved in a very short time. Dr. Khademi does not waste your time and gets to the root of the problem, he is also great at educating his patients on their injuries as he is very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Khademi to anyone i know as i enjoyed attending his treatments, and in my case payment was easy as he is able to bill ICBC directly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

15-30 minute session that fixed my entire back. I went 2 - 3 times everytime I had issues. Excercises he gives you are easy and do the job very fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

Very satisfied with Dr. Khademi's knowledge, skill, friendliness and high ethical standards. He was recommended to me and I would not hesitate to do the same for other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Dr. Khademi is No. 1 in terms of determining the issues at hand. He is extremely professional and pleasant to deal with. He is compassionate when dealing with me. He articulates what the issue is and thereby treats accordingly to that issue. He is very thorough. I trust him completely. He does not use any kind of forceful manipulation and is very conservative with his treatments, but gets the job done in a couple of treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

I saw Dr. Khademi in July 2011 for a worsening bunion and related foot pain. He took a detailed history from me, before conducting a careful and thorough examination of my feet and lower legs. He then analyzed my stance and gait, using a computer program whose results he took the time to show me and explain to me. Dr Khademi spent over an hour with me, before prescribing custom orthotics, which arrived promptly and which have helped with my issues. Over and above his excellent manner and clear expertise, Dr. Khademi went the extra mile for me by providing a letter and a copy of his CV for forwarding to my insuarance company, which was refusing to cover my orthotics. Overall, my impression of Dr. Khademi is one of a very able and and compassionate professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

i have been suffering from lower back problems for a long time, have tried all sorts of therapy with little or no luck. I started seeing Dr. Khademi about a month ago and already feel like a different person. You never feel like you are forced to go back, you want to go back. He encouraged me to start a core exercise routine and provided me with detailed instructions. i highly recommend a visit if you are in pain !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412121].votes_count ]]