Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

I was suffering from head and neck injury. I was referred to Dr.Khademi and his treatment gave me relief from my suffering. I feel that I am healed. He is very thorough with his diagnosis and listened to my questions very patiently and gave me answers. I have the highest regard for his professionalism, care and help. He will remain my chiropractor till he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Always punctual for appiontments. Very polite and informative to you medical condition. I have been very pleased with my treatments and have and will recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I only have great things to say about my experience with Dr Khademi. He was extremely knowledgeable, making my painful back an easy 3 visit fix. I would highly recommend his chiropractic services to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Amazing Doctor, Excellent Results! I would highly recommend Dr. Khademi if you are in pain! I had lower back problem. The pain was so bad that I couldn’t sit or move easily. I started seeing Dr. Khademi about two month ago and in just a few sessions I got back to my normal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

My husband does not believe in Chiropractor or alternative medicine based on his experience of prolonged treatment under the care of such practitioners, that never ends...then he hurt is back, I sent him to Dr Khademi under duress I will add, and he told me that if Dr Khademi does not make him better and tells him it will be months of treatment he would not go back. Dr Khademi had him all better in no time at all, with a toolbox of exercises to help prevent the injury again. He is fabulous. Very accommodating and understanding, very gentle and FABULOUS with our daughter who is suffering from a prolonged head ache. He really knows his stuff and how fragile children are and what the boundaries of treatment with them...no manipulation as she is too young so just very gentle releasing massage. He is really really good. We love him and would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody as he is very honest and will tell you if he can not help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

I had lower back problems due to an injury at work, and my family physician referred me to Dr.Khademi. In just a few sessions I was as good as new due to the fantastic work he preformed on me. Both the staff and Dr.Khademi himself were extreamlly friendly and were very welcoming to me as a new patient. They took care of all my needs and went above and beyond any expectation I had for the treatment I received. I highly recommend Dr.Khademi to anyone seeking profession assistance and with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Khademi is amazing. He is the first specialist I have ever been to that takes the time and care to explain EVERYTHING to me. He is very knowledgeable and gentle with his approach. I’ve had soft tissue damage for years from many accidents and injuries. He works through each layer of muscle and tendon, working through knots before he will even consider giving me a crack. I find that many chiros like to get you in and out within 15 mins so they can cram a lot of patients into their day. Not Dr. Khademi. He spends 40 minutes (minimum) with me each visit. He stays in the room with me while I’m plugged into machines. I am his only patient when it is my allotted time. I have never experienced this before. I drive 30 mins each way just to see him. He’s THAT good. Trust me, I’ve been to many specialists over the years and Dr. Khademi is certainly one of a kind. He is worth more stars than 5 but that’s all it will let me vote! Keep up the awesome work Dr. K, you rock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Peyman Khademi by Dr.William Craig. I had been involved in a car accident and had visited a physio over 80 times and i stopped attending as i was not seeing any improvements in my recovery. After seeing Dr. Khademi, the recovery of my injuries sustained from the accident has dramatically improved in a very short time. Dr. Khademi does not waste your time and gets to the root of the problem, he is also great at educating his patients on their injuries as he is very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Khademi to anyone i know as i enjoyed attending his treatments, and in my case payment was easy as he is able to bill ICBC directly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

15-30 minute session that fixed my entire back. I went 2 - 3 times everytime I had issues. Excercises he gives you are easy and do the job very fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

Very satisfied with Dr. Khademi's knowledge, skill, friendliness and high ethical standards. He was recommended to me and I would not hesitate to do the same for other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412124].votes_count ]]