Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

My spouse and I were in a car accident in May 2012. We started seeing Dr. Peyman for treatment. Also it was of great benefit to us that he is part of the ICBC program which covers the fees and user fees, seeing as I was going to be off work for a while, and this gave us the option to receive treatment still which we may not have had access to otherwise. We have both found Dr. Peyman to really listen to our presenting problems and be very understanding and explains everything and answers any questions you may have. He also genuwinely cares and truly does whatever it takes to help you as his patient. We have both found benefit with his treatments and he really works at a pace that your body requires. We both would highly recommend Dr. Peyman to anyone without hesitation. If you seek a Dr. Who truly cares and makes you feel very comfortable and has a tremendous amount of knowledge and works hard to assist you in your healing process then he is most definately the Dr. To see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

After suffering with painful achilles tendonitis for well over a year, I went to see Dr. Khademi. After six sessions with him I am now pain free and was able to return to my exercise routine. I found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable and he's a very nice man as well. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr. Khademi has a calm nature that makes you feel very comfortable. He explains what he is doing and makes sure his patient is comfortable before treating. He is knowledgeable and made my first trip to the chiropractor stress-free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Not only a great doctor but a great person too. Very knowledgable and gives realistic times of recovery. I was in a car accident and he is part of a ICBC experimental program where you don;t have to pay anything! Next time I need a chiropractor I have no doubt I will go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Very helpful and friendly manner. Not pushy. Lets you decide when you need to reschedule according to how you are feeling. Usually all I need is one treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I hurt my back in a car accident a little over a year ago. I tried massage and physiotherapy and saw a couple of specialists, but nothing helped. I was finally referred to Peyman who has been very helpful and my back is much better! I highly recommend him. He restored my faith in medical professionals. He's very friendly and understanding, and I have the best conversations with him during my sessions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

I hurt my lower back moving a boat with a friend. Excrutiating pain. I found Dr. Peyman online and went the next day. Withing one week I was riding a horse. He is extremely accomodating and understanding. I highly recommend seeing him and the whole experience was excellent. Thankyou Again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I suffered from numbness in my left hand. After having chiropractic visit with Dr. Khademi, I started to feel much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

EXCELLENT PERSONAL SERVICE TO OUR WHOLE FAMILY YOUNG TO OLD - EXCELLENT ACTIVE RELEASE WON'T MANIPULATE UNLESS NECESSARY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Khademi for years now and there is no one else that I would choose to go to when I am in pain. He is thorough when diagnosing and extremely knowledgeable. He has the ability to heal you very quickly and every time you go see him, you leave his office already feeling better than when you entered. I trust him completely. My whole family goes to see Dr. Khademi because he is that excellent at his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412135].votes_count ]]