You may also like

Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

Excellent chiropractor! Personable, knowledgeable, caring. He goes the extra mile to help his patients and it is evident that he is passionate about his job. He really helped me heal my knee after an ACL surgery. Excellent service at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

After suffering foot pain for month"s i was referred to Dr.Khadami. After examination he told me what the problem was,after the first treatment i had little pain ,what a relief after suffering for month's .Four treatment's later no pain. I would reccommed him highly .He takes pride in his profession ,and is very knowledgable ,punctual and his first priority are his patients .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr. Khademi is very knowlegle, professional and really cares about his patients. He does what needs to be done and won't ask you to keep coming back. His method is gentle but very effective. It really helped my back problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

A very thorough and considerate chiropractor. He genuinely cares about his patients and for most of my visits went out of his way to arrange an appointment time for me outside of his usual practise times. He has helped improve my condition greatly, with courtesy, kindness and professionalism that make him a doctor I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

In only two visits I feel well enough to go back to my fitness classes. Six days ago I couldn't walk or move without pain. Whatever he did to get those muscles to stop cramping and to make the pain go away is worth everything to me. I definitely recommend him and will be visiting him again if I ever have scary back pain again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Khademi is a true healer. He has a professional and kind personality as well as being an excellent Chiropractor. The first visit and every visit afterwards he makes me feel better. I recommend him highly. Adele Turner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2012

Dr. Khademi was quick with the treatment and very friendly and helpful. He takes pride into his work and treats his patients with care. He provides the best care at an affordable price and is definitely highly recommended on my list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr. Khademi’s work was as great as I have heard from friends and colleagues. He is most concern about you and your health and given his knowledge and skills, it was just a matter of a couple of weeks for me to feel much better. Nowadays, I would visit him on monthly basis to be able to the most productive version of myself. His work is strongly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

I have had an issue with my neck for all my life and my wife finally convinced me to see a chiropractor. Our family doctor recommended him. I had this issue for 30 years plus. I visited Dr Khademi and he suggested I do an xray. Did an xray and went to him with the results. He explained everthing in detail and started work. I saw a huge result in the posture of my neck in a few sessions. I now give him a call anytime I have discomfort in my neck. He is very accomodating wrt time and actually works with my schedule even if he has to come in to his office earlier. I have seen other chiropractors but Dr. Khademi's easy going nature makes it an easy decision in doing the commute time to get that level of service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

I had back pain for a period of time and it was my first time visiting a Chiropractor and was a bit nervous about it but Dr. Peyman made it easy and smooth with his calm nature and being a good listener. He explains very well what he is doing and after 3 sessions I am pain free. I am happy that I got my friend's recommendation for choosing him as my chiropractor and I will recommend him to other patients as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412144].votes_count ]]