Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

Dr. Khademi really helped me come a long way, and I wouldn't be where I am today If I hadn't continued with his treatment on a regular basis. He helped me understand my ailments and gave genuine concern and advice to help heal & benefit myself in all aspects of my life - physically & mentally. He was go a tad slow for my liking however slow & steady wins the race! I am very lucky and fortunate to had access to his practice & knowledgeable skill. I would highly recommend him to anybody with serious chronic pain. Thank you Dr. Khademi!!!!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Peyman Khademi was recommended to me by a close friend. She had some emergent back pain and he was able to help her right away. As I was in a similar boat, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly he was able to see me. He was friendly and straight forward, and provided a clear view of my problem without being condescending or talking in medical mumbo jumbo. He genuinely cared for my well being and was so thorough, he even caught an old injury and was able to help work through that pain as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a fantastic doctor and a kind person which reflects on his caring for all of his patients.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I wish all doctors could be cloned from Dr. K!! He is outstanding. I found him from this site and he lived up to, or surpassed the best reviews. I had just moved here and had multiple issues from being recently hit in 2 car accidents - a lot of pain, mobility issues, and headaches. My condition would be unimaginable if i hadn't found him. He is competent, knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, and very hard working. He was helpful and patient dealing with my U.S. insurer/claim too. There is honestly not a single negative - I can't recommend Dr. K more highly! PS The parking lot is busy so you might want to give yourself a couple extra minutes. LG :)

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I have been going to see Dr. Kademi for the past 6 months. I first start sessions with him due to a pain I was having in my leg and back areas. I feel a hundred percent from the sessions I had with him. I really appreciated how transparent he was in explaining the why and how of his treatments.I will use his services exclusively whenever I am having issues that can be helped with chiropractic treatments. Thank you for your help Dr. Kademi. kind regards, Jason Williams

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Khademi possesses a quiet knowingness. He is an expert at what he does and gets on an does it in a quiet, gentle manner with a pleasant and positive energy. He took the time to educate me on my ailment, and was always happy to answer my questions until I really understood.

Submitted May 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Khademi is very professional and friendly. He really focuses on patients' feeling. When I finally got MRI report as bulging of lumbar disk, I was still suffering sciatica. Fortunately, I found him. His treatment is very efficient - three times treatments totally eliminated my leg pain and backache. He gave me a detailed analysis and explanation of my problem. He explained his treatment method. He also taught me how important of daily physical exercise for the prevention repetition. He gave me detailed instruction on the exercises. I'm following his instructions, and really have very good feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Khademi.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Excellent chiropractor! Personable, knowledgeable, caring. He goes the extra mile to help his patients and it is evident that he is passionate about his job. He really helped me heal my knee after an ACL surgery. Excellent service at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommended!!!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

After suffering foot pain for month"s i was referred to Dr.Khadami. After examination he told me what the problem was,after the first treatment i had little pain ,what a relief after suffering for month's .Four treatment's later no pain. I would reccommed him highly .He takes pride in his profession ,and is very knowledgable ,punctual and his first priority are his patients .

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Khademi is very knowlegle, professional and really cares about his patients. He does what needs to be done and won't ask you to keep coming back. His method is gentle but very effective. It really helped my back problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

A very thorough and considerate chiropractor. He genuinely cares about his patients and for most of my visits went out of his way to arrange an appointment time for me outside of his usual practise times. He has helped improve my condition greatly, with courtesy, kindness and professionalism that make him a doctor I would highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag