Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

Dr. Khademi is a very professional Chiropractor. In just few first sessions, he can easily diagnose the patient problems and use the right technique and treatment. He is extremely patient and is very gentle. I had a positive experience with him and will recommend this Chiropractor to anybody. I will keep visiting him when is needed. Thank you for your great job Dr. Khademi!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I had tried Physio, Acupuncture, and massage therapy before seeing Dr. Khademi. He helped me tremendously in just a few sessions. Very respectful and thorough in explaining the process and how things work. Besides being a great Chiropractor, he is also a great human being. Can't say enough good things about this guy. A true Class act!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Khademi is a miracle worker. I went from having difficulty walking due to nagging injuries and knee pain, to running marathons and beating my best time in a 10km race from 5 years ago. He is patient, listens and cares for you like family. I recommend a visit, you will not be disappointed. Keep rocking Dr.k!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I join the ratings of everyone who has written about Dr. Peyman. He is a wonderful chiropractor. He has helped unhook some very unpleasant areas in my lower back. He does not "crunch or crack" as a matter of course...but has wonderful gentle techniques that work amazingly well. I would recommend that anyone who has a problem that has others have not been able to fix...go see this wonderful chiropractor. He is simply the best I have been to....and I have been to many
Susan lipsett

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr Peyman has magic hands. I hurt my big toe on my right foot while running steps quickly about 2 years ago. I went to see a physiotherapist to help me with this and he was very helpful. After 10 session with physiotherapist, I didn't have pain walking but I still could not bring back my toe more than 10 degrees and couldn't put too much pressure on it (walking was not easy). Dr. Peyman with one visit helped release whatever was holding the big toe and I could move it higher than 20 degrees. After 4 sessions I'm 80% and now can walk easily. I highly recommend him. He "gets it". He is a team player and you want him on your team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I came to Dr. Khademi with an ongoing problem with my back and he fixed me in four appointments. He was very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I got rear ended by a **** driver,first i went to another chiropractor whom felt like a scam from day one. Got Dr.Khademi reffered to me by a family member. After I switched to Dr.Khademi, he explained in a very professional and friendly manner that car accident related injuries take time to heal. Throughout the whole procedure he was very friendly and understanding, very careful with my injuries. He answered all of my questions in a language that i could understand. Always sharp to the clock within the second! After 6 months I don't only leave a doctor with a big smile, but also a friend to whom I know I can return and get help from. Thanks Dr.Khademi! ~M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Khademi has helped me so much ! I am a migraine sufferer and when I feel a migraine coming , I will make an appointment and he is so accomodating and will fit me in even if he has 5 minutes ! I have had many problems after the birth of my boys with back issues as well and Dr. Khademi seems to always make the pain go away. I just visited his clinic not to long ago and I would reccommend him to everyone ! Dr. Khademi is excellent and very professional ! Thank you Dr. Khademi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I visited Dr. Khademi for the first time for treatment of my flat footing that caused pain in my lower back . He was very thorough in explaining the process. recommending proper support for my shoes. my pain was gone in a month . I recommend Dr. Khademi to all my friends. Paid (or co-pay)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Thanks to Dr Khademi I managed to handle the 15-hr flight! No pain whatsoever and enjoyed the whole trip unlike my previous experience. He is super classy, definitely not after money. He is patient & knowledgeable. Dr Khademi provides anatomical explanation & illustration of the condition ... He is gentle but his treatments are definitely effective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412161].votes_count ]]