You may also like

Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

Dr. Khademi is a professional Chiropractor. His knowledge is absolutely up to date .patients, respectful and thorough in explaining the process. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Khademi has really helped with my neck & back usually with just a few treatments. He knows what to feel for and can put things back in place with or without Chiropractic work as he has magic hands. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He is the best chiropractor I have ever seen . He is very professional, knowledgeable,positive and caring. My two years chronic neck and back pain was gone after his treatment。I high recommend him. Thanks Dr. Khademi,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

He took off from my neck a chronical pain of almost 2 years in 4 sessions!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Khademi is a very professional Chiropractor. In just few first sessions, he can easily diagnose the patient problems and use the right technique and treatment. He is extremely patient and is very gentle. I had a positive experience with him and will recommend this Chiropractor to anybody. I will keep visiting him when is needed. Thank you for your great job Dr. Khademi!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I had tried Physio, Acupuncture, and massage therapy before seeing Dr. Khademi. He helped me tremendously in just a few sessions. Very respectful and thorough in explaining the process and how things work. Besides being a great Chiropractor, he is also a great human being. Can't say enough good things about this guy. A true Class act!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Khademi is a miracle worker. I went from having difficulty walking due to nagging injuries and knee pain, to running marathons and beating my best time in a 10km race from 5 years ago. He is patient, listens and cares for you like family. I recommend a visit, you will not be disappointed. Keep rocking Dr.k!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I join the ratings of everyone who has written about Dr. Peyman. He is a wonderful chiropractor. He has helped unhook some very unpleasant areas in my lower back. He does not "crunch or crack" as a matter of course...but has wonderful gentle techniques that work amazingly well. I would recommend that anyone who has a problem that has others have not been able to fix...go see this wonderful chiropractor. He is simply the best I have been to....and I have been to many
Susan lipsett

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr Peyman has magic hands. I hurt my big toe on my right foot while running steps quickly about 2 years ago. I went to see a physiotherapist to help me with this and he was very helpful. After 10 session with physiotherapist, I didn't have pain walking but I still could not bring back my toe more than 10 degrees and couldn't put too much pressure on it (walking was not easy). Dr. Peyman with one visit helped release whatever was holding the big toe and I could move it higher than 20 degrees. After 4 sessions I'm 80% and now can walk easily. I highly recommend him. He "gets it". He is a team player and you want him on your team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I came to Dr. Khademi with an ongoing problem with my back and he fixed me in four appointments. He was very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358594].votes_count ]]