Rate Dr. Peyman Khademi

Dr. Peyman Khademi's Ratings

Dr Peyman has magic hands. I hurt my big toe on my right foot while running steps quickly about 2 years ago. I went to see a physiotherapist to help me with this and he was very helpful. After 10 session with physiotherapist, I didn't have pain walking but I still could not bring back my toe more than 10 degrees and couldn't put too much pressure on it (walking was not easy). Dr. Peyman with one visit helped release whatever was holding the big toe and I could move it higher than 20 degrees. After 4 sessions I'm 80% and now can walk easily. I highly recommend him. He "gets it". He is a team player and you want him on your team!

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr. Khademi with an ongoing problem with my back and he fixed me in four appointments. He was very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

I got rear ended by a **** driver,first i went to another chiropractor whom felt like a scam from day one. Got Dr.Khademi reffered to me by a family member. After I switched to Dr.Khademi, he explained in a very professional and friendly manner that car accident related injuries take time to heal. Throughout the whole procedure he was very friendly and understanding, very careful with my injuries. He answered all of my questions in a language that i could understand. Always sharp to the clock within the second! After 6 months I don't only leave a doctor with a big smile, but also a friend to whom I know I can return and get help from. Thanks Dr.Khademi! ~M

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Khademi has helped me so much ! I am a migraine sufferer and when I feel a migraine coming , I will make an appointment and he is so accomodating and will fit me in even if he has 5 minutes ! I have had many problems after the birth of my boys with back issues as well and Dr. Khademi seems to always make the pain go away. I just visited his clinic not to long ago and I would reccommend him to everyone ! Dr. Khademi is excellent and very professional ! Thank you Dr. Khademi

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I visited Dr. Khademi for the first time for treatment of my flat footing that caused pain in my lower back . He was very thorough in explaining the process. recommending proper support for my shoes. my pain was gone in a month . I recommend Dr. Khademi to all my friends. Paid (or co-pay)

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Thanks to Dr Khademi I managed to handle the 15-hr flight! No pain whatsoever and enjoyed the whole trip unlike my previous experience. He is super classy, definitely not after money. He is patient & knowledgeable. Dr Khademi provides anatomical explanation & illustration of the condition ... He is gentle but his treatments are definitely effective.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

I have seen about 10 chiropracters in my life - Dr Khademi is probably the best I have seen. He truly wants his patients to get better - i have found his integrity of word very high. He has educated me a lot, and does Active Release Therapy - a form of manual massage that releases muscle tension - rather than just "cracking me", he is more well rounded and empowering. Great guy - i highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Khademi really helped me come a long way, and I wouldn't be where I am today If I hadn't continued with his treatment on a regular basis. He helped me understand my ailments and gave genuine concern and advice to help heal & benefit myself in all aspects of my life - physically & mentally. He was go a tad slow for my liking however slow & steady wins the race! I am very lucky and fortunate to had access to his practice & knowledgeable skill. I would highly recommend him to anybody with serious chronic pain. Thank you Dr. Khademi!!!!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Peyman Khademi was recommended to me by a close friend. She had some emergent back pain and he was able to help her right away. As I was in a similar boat, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly he was able to see me. He was friendly and straight forward, and provided a clear view of my problem without being condescending or talking in medical mumbo jumbo. He genuinely cared for my well being and was so thorough, he even caught an old injury and was able to help work through that pain as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a fantastic doctor and a kind person which reflects on his caring for all of his patients.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I wish all doctors could be cloned from Dr. K!! He is outstanding. I found him from this site and he lived up to, or surpassed the best reviews. I had just moved here and had multiple issues from being recently hit in 2 car accidents - a lot of pain, mobility issues, and headaches. My condition would be unimaginable if i hadn't found him. He is competent, knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, and very hard working. He was helpful and patient dealing with my U.S. insurer/claim too. There is honestly not a single negative - I can't recommend Dr. K more highly! PS The parking lot is busy so you might want to give yourself a couple extra minutes. LG :)

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag