Rate Dr. William Guy Patterson

Dr. William Guy Patterson's Ratings

Dr. Patterson has been our primary care doctor since 1994. He is simply the best! He cares about his patients and is very kind and considerate. He is willing to listen and answers questions very thoroughly. My husband and I consider ourselves blessed to have him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I've been with Dr. Patterson for many years now and would not consider changing my primary care provider! He is patient (even when I'm having a melt-down) and I appreciate his gentle spirit. He embodies the essence of servant leader and I am grateful to have found him early in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

Dr. Patterson has been my doctor for 16 years. He is a very kind, intelligent doctor that cares about you as a patient not just another number.He is always accessable when needed and answers all my questions about meds or procedures. Simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

great person doctor, very professional yet he has a great bedside manner, he listens to what you say and treats you like a human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Guy Patterson has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is a caring professional who cares about his patients. He answers all my questions and explains any meds or testing procedures that he recommends. He is very accessible when I need urgent care. The staff is wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Patterson is always helpful, knowledgeable and he listens. He always answers my questions and explains all diagnosis to my satisfaction. His staff is wonderful. He is readily available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Very good doctor. Pleasant, patient and intelligent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186040].votes_count ]]