Dr. William Guy Patterson

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. William Guy Patterson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Taking new patients.?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 5308128
25/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patterson has been our primary care doctor since 1994. He is simply the best! He cares about his patients and is very kind and considerate. He is willing to listen and answers questions very thoroughly. My husband and I consider ourselves blessed to have him as our doctor.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1221802
04/08/10 5 5 5 5 I've been with Dr. Patterson for many years now and would not consider changing my primary care provider! He is patient (even when I'm having a melt-down) and I appreciate his gentle spirit. He embodies the essence of servant leader and I am grateful to have found him early in my life.
RID: 1029218
09/11/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Patterson has been my doctor for 16 years. He is a very kind, intelligent doctor that cares about you as a patient not just another number.He is always accessable when needed and answers all my questions about meds or procedures. Simply the best!
RID: 926807
01/07/09 5 5 5 5 great person doctor, very professional yet he has a great bedside manner, he listens to what you say and treats you like a human being.
RID: 578511
28/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Guy Patterson has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is a caring professional who cares about his patients. He answers all my questions and explains any meds or testing procedures that he recommends. He is very accessible when I need urgent care. The staff is wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 563058
10/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Patterson is always helpful, knowledgeable and he listens. He always answers my questions and explains all diagnosis to my satisfaction. His staff is wonderful. He is readily available.
RID: 275667
12/04/07 4 5 5 Very good doctor. Pleasant, patient and intelligent.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 267150
08/04/07 4 5 5 Wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000