Rate Dr. Jane Brodsky

Dr. Jane Brodsky's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and experience while at the same time does not hesitate to refer to a specialist if specialty care outside her area of expertise is needed. Highest levels of integrity and service. Caring, gentle. Staff friendly and professional. Would recommend to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

With Dr. Jane Brodsky as my dentist, I do not have to worry about my teeth and gums. Ever.
I have had a gum disease since I was eighteen and have had an"adventurous"
life trying to keep my gums healthy and have all the teeth where they belong.
It was not easy as gum disease runs in the family. My grandmother lost all her teeth when she was 34. My gums got inflamed only too often.
Coming under Dr. Brodsky's care was crucial in putting an end to my gum "adventures".
Thank you, Dr. Jane Brodsky!
--- Irene

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brodsky was very knowledgeable and pleasant. I will return for future work for doing my bridge work and I have confidence that it will be done very well.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Amazing DOCTOR.Very kind.Dr. brodsky is conservative and reiasonable.Also,what is realy important for me -she is gentle.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Great, gentle dental care. Dr. Brodsky and the office staff is kind, skillful, and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Brodsky for Invisalign treatment. It has only been a few months and already the difference is amazing- my smile is nearly perfect! She was very helpful and explained all the details that I needed to know for this treatment when I was still unsure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brodsky as a great dentist, in her concern and care for her patients, and skill and knowledge of general and cosmetic dentistry.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Excellent care and always friendly office staff. Has been our Dentist for many years and we have always been very satisfied.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag

Wonderful dentist and really cares about her patients. I have just gone to her for routine check-ups and a couple of fillings (I've not had any major dental problems), but I was referred to her by a friend who had a plethora of general and cosmetic problems (largely due to a hack job)--Dr. Brodsky really did wonders for her. Also, this is the most relaxing dental setting I've been to--the staff is really friendly and well-humored. Apparently there's another Dr. Brodsky dentist in the same building! I am talking about Jane Brodsky. I definitely recommend her!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag