Rate Dr. Jane Brodsky

Dr. Jane Brodsky's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky for more than 15 years and very happy!!! She is great doctor and does excellent work. She also made a great recommendation for oral surgeon when I had to remove wisdom tooths as well do surgery on my root canals - No pain, no discomfort. Very happy!!! Thank you Dr. Brodsky and all her staff. Also, thanks to Emma, she does great job when time for semiannual cleaning!!! Overall great patient experience and thanks again for all your great care!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Excellent dentist; highly experienced and caring about her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Jane Brodsky is a highly skilled and caring dentist, working in a stressless, friendly environment. She treated me for several different dental issues, including crowns and fillings. In addition, she did some cosmetic procedures including Invisalign and veneers. I had great, long lasting results and my dental health has considerably improved as a result of her diligent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Very knowledgeable and experience while at the same time does not hesitate to refer to a specialist if specialty care outside her area of expertise is needed. Highest levels of integrity and service. Caring, gentle. Staff friendly and professional. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

With Dr. Jane Brodsky as my dentist, I do not have to worry about my teeth and gums. Ever.
I have had a gum disease since I was eighteen and have had an"adventurous"
life trying to keep my gums healthy and have all the teeth where they belong.
It was not easy as gum disease runs in the family. My grandmother lost all her teeth when she was 34. My gums got inflamed only too often.
Coming under Dr. Brodsky's care was crucial in putting an end to my gum "adventures".
Thank you, Dr. Jane Brodsky!
--- Irene

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Brodsky was very knowledgeable and pleasant. I will return for future work for doing my bridge work and I have confidence that it will be done very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Amazing DOCTOR.Very kind.Dr. brodsky is conservative and reiasonable.Also,what is realy important for me -she is gentle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Great, gentle dental care. Dr. Brodsky and the office staff is kind, skillful, and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Brodsky for Invisalign treatment. It has only been a few months and already the difference is amazing- my smile is nearly perfect! She was very helpful and explained all the details that I needed to know for this treatment when I was still unsure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brodsky as a great dentist, in her concern and care for her patients, and skill and knowledge of general and cosmetic dentistry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Excellent care and always friendly office staff. Has been our Dentist for many years and we have always been very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412485].votes_count ]]