Rate Dr. Nazia Tauseef

Dr. Nazia Tauseef's Ratings

Dr. Tauseef is by far, the most caring and compassionate Dr. I have ever met! I was searching for an OBGYN when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby, and I'm SO forever grateful that I found her! It was by chance that I walked into her office and I immediately knew I was in great care! Looking forward to going back to see her for my second pregnancy! She's wonderful!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr Tauseef saw me after another OBGYN " forgot" to call me for 7 months about an abnormal pap I had. She has been AMAZING. She is kind, detailed, does not rush you, reassures you, is thorough and I am so grateful to have been in her care since all this started. She even draws pictures to explains things which is very helpful for anyone who is a visual learner like me.She has eased my anxieties along the way, even though it has been a rough few months. She actually cares and you can tell. I have seen many OBGYN's over my life having 3 children, cervical cancer and other issues. Without a doubt she is the best around here and I am so grateful she is my Dr. Her Office Admin, Kristin is always polite, and prompt with answering messages and is extremely organized and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

She is the most kind and helpful Dr. I have ever had. I wish she could be my family physician as well. Unfortunately, we suffered a loss at 22 weeks with our pregnancy. She was so kind a caring and gave me great hope that if we chose to try again I would be well taken care of. I would recommend her to anyone. If she is still in practice when my daughters have their own I will ensure they go to her. Thank you for everything Dr. Tauseef

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Tauseef is wonderful. She is so kind and gentle and it was easy to see she really cares about her patients. She always took the time to listen and give great advise. Christine at the front desk is a busy lady! She has a lot to keep organized but is always very sweet and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Tauseef to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Tauseef is incredible at what she does! She is always patient, kind and compassionate and takes the time to investigate all options when diagnosing issues or going through testing. Not only that, her staff are also outstanding and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

My family Dr recommended Dr. Tauseef when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I am so glad she did....Dr Tauseef is a wonderful Dr who honestly cares about her patients. I would definately recommend Dr Tauseef to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Dr. Tauseef really made my pregnancy less stressful in so many ways. I had a lot of emotional and physical issues that gradually got worse during and after my pregnancy and she genuinely cared and took a lot of time to talk to me about my options. She is a very down to earth women and very personable and I trust her 100%. I recommend her to everyone I know!! Will never settle for another OB/GYN and I can't wait to see her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

Dr.Tauseef is an excellent doctor. I had depression during my pregnancy. She was geniunely concerned about me and wanted me to be happy during my pregnancy. She helped me to obtain the tools I needed to battle my depression. She did not deliver my baby however, she was in the hospital the next day. She ensured I was good and the baby was healthy. That meant a lot to me, her taking the time to come and see for herself instead of reading a chart. I am now pregnant with my second child and back in the care of Dr. Tauseef. Fast, efficient, caring, compassionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Tauseef is an excellent doctor. This was my second pregnancy and I found her very helpful and friendly. Her staff were always friendly and helpful. She was also very punctual. Very happy with the care I was provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

i LOVE dr tauseef. she was warm, kind, and had remarkable bedside manner. her assistant was so cheerful and made me feel comfortable, and dr tauseef always made me leave feeling happy and taken care of. highly, highly recommended doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412558].votes_count ]]