You may also like

Rate Dr. Nazia Tauseef

Dr. Nazia Tauseef's Ratings

Dr. Tauseef is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. I had a colposcopy done, it was my first one and I was very nervous... she made me feel at ease and comfortable... she answered any questions or concerns I had and took the time to fully explain things to me. I really appreciated that and I will for sure go back to her from here on out. Also, her nurse was awesome as well. Very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Nothing but positive things to say. This is our second time under her care with baby number 2. Had complications the first time but she always made us feel reassured and not overly worried. Amazing doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Tauseef is the best doctor you could have. She had been nothing but kind and patient over my rocky pregnancy. She has answered countless questions from my husband and I without making us feel rushed. Unfortunately she had had to hand over care to a hospital in Toronto due to high risk complications. When I heard I was so upset, not about having to go downtown but because she wasn't going to be my doctor anymore. Kirstin is also amazing. She is sweet natured and every time I call she is so prompt in finding out the answer or trying to accomidate. (They stated open late one day so I could talk with Dr. Tauseef).

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2710492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr. Tauseef is beyond amazing. So understanding, patient, kind and knowledgeable. She is the way all doctors should be!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2685169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Just had a hysterectomy a week ago and Dr Tauseef is amazing! Talked me through everything and keeps checking on me. Love her!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2660176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr Tauseef is a lovely, warm doctor who never makes you feel rushed. She is extremely knowledgeable and will help you address any and all questions. Her assistant Kristin is quite nice and efficient as well.
Only negative would be punctuality isn't always great, especially if your appt is later in the day, but that's something I'm willing to overlook in exchange for having such an excellent obgyn. I suspect it's likely because she doesn't rush her patients so it's unavoidable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I was a patient of Dr Tauseef 8 months ago and feel compelled to post a review many months later given that my experience was so positive that I still remember this experience (and don't have horrid memories as many of us have with obgyns). Kristin (staff) is incredibly organized and resourceful, while Dr Tauseef is clear, reassuring, concise, and poised. She spoke with me respectfully and treated me with dignity. I recommend this physician to any woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Tauseef is the best Dr. out there by far. She is so kind to her patients. You always feel like you are in great care. Would highly recommend her!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Tauseef is by far, the most caring and compassionate Dr. I have ever met! I was searching for an OBGYN when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby, and I'm SO forever grateful that I found her! It was by chance that I walked into her office and I immediately knew I was in great care! Looking forward to going back to see her for my second pregnancy! She's wonderful!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr Tauseef saw me after another OBGYN " forgot" to call me for 7 months about an abnormal pap I had. She has been AMAZING. She is kind, detailed, does not rush you, reassures you, is thorough and I am so grateful to have been in her care since all this started. She even draws pictures to explains things which is very helpful for anyone who is a visual learner like me.She has eased my anxieties along the way, even though it has been a rough few months. She actually cares and you can tell. I have seen many OBGYN's over my life having 3 children, cervical cancer and other issues. Without a doubt she is the best around here and I am so grateful she is my Dr. Her Office Admin, Kristin is always polite, and prompt with answering messages and is extremely organized and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412566].votes_count ]]