Rate Dr. Nazia Tauseef

Dr. Nazia Tauseef's Ratings

Dr Tauseef is a lovely, warm doctor who never makes you feel rushed. She is extremely knowledgeable and will help you address any and all questions. Her assistant Kristin is quite nice and efficient as well.
Only negative would be punctuality isn't always great, especially if your appt is later in the day, but that's something I'm willing to overlook in exchange for having such an excellent obgyn. I suspect it's likely because she doesn't rush her patients so it's unavoidable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I was a patient of Dr Tauseef 8 months ago and feel compelled to post a review many months later given that my experience was so positive that I still remember this experience (and don't have horrid memories as many of us have with obgyns). Kristin (staff) is incredibly organized and resourceful, while Dr Tauseef is clear, reassuring, concise, and poised. She spoke with me respectfully and treated me with dignity. I recommend this physician to any woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Tauseef is the best Dr. out there by far. She is so kind to her patients. You always feel like you are in great care. Would highly recommend her!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Tauseef is by far, the most caring and compassionate Dr. I have ever met! I was searching for an OBGYN when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby, and I'm SO forever grateful that I found her! It was by chance that I walked into her office and I immediately knew I was in great care! Looking forward to going back to see her for my second pregnancy! She's wonderful!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr Tauseef saw me after another OBGYN " forgot" to call me for 7 months about an abnormal pap I had. She has been AMAZING. She is kind, detailed, does not rush you, reassures you, is thorough and I am so grateful to have been in her care since all this started. She even draws pictures to explains things which is very helpful for anyone who is a visual learner like me.She has eased my anxieties along the way, even though it has been a rough few months. She actually cares and you can tell. I have seen many OBGYN's over my life having 3 children, cervical cancer and other issues. Without a doubt she is the best around here and I am so grateful she is my Dr. Her Office Admin, Kristin is always polite, and prompt with answering messages and is extremely organized and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

She is the most kind and helpful Dr. I have ever had. I wish she could be my family physician as well. Unfortunately, we suffered a loss at 22 weeks with our pregnancy. She was so kind a caring and gave me great hope that if we chose to try again I would be well taken care of. I would recommend her to anyone. If she is still in practice when my daughters have their own I will ensure they go to her. Thank you for everything Dr. Tauseef

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Tauseef is wonderful. She is so kind and gentle and it was easy to see she really cares about her patients. She always took the time to listen and give great advise. Christine at the front desk is a busy lady! She has a lot to keep organized but is always very sweet and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Tauseef to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Tauseef is incredible at what she does! She is always patient, kind and compassionate and takes the time to investigate all options when diagnosing issues or going through testing. Not only that, her staff are also outstanding and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

My family Dr recommended Dr. Tauseef when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I am so glad she did....Dr Tauseef is a wonderful Dr who honestly cares about her patients. I would definately recommend Dr Tauseef to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Dr. Tauseef really made my pregnancy less stressful in so many ways. I had a lot of emotional and physical issues that gradually got worse during and after my pregnancy and she genuinely cared and took a lot of time to talk to me about my options. She is a very down to earth women and very personable and I trust her 100%. I recommend her to everyone I know!! Will never settle for another OB/GYN and I can't wait to see her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412561].votes_count ]]