Rate Dr. Robert D. Rehnke

Dr. Robert D. Rehnke's Ratings

I could not be happier with Dr. Rehnke & his staff. They exceeded my expectations and my family's expectations. You can trust the entire staff to be professional, discreet & friendly.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

The staff and knowledge of Dr. Rehnke was amazing. However I had to undergo a second surgery due to unsatisfied breast size which was uneventful. A year later was hopeful that breast would drop and as of now it has not.. not satisfied with outcome.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

Great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Rehenke and his staff to anyone who is looking to have breast implants. He was my second consultation and my last. He was so helpful and knowledgable when making the decision. The staff was also amazing. The surgery was great, little to no pain and I LOVE the results!

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

good results, comfortable, professional, and made me feel confident again. loved the whole procedure from seminar to surgery and after.

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

Dr Rehnke and his staff are amazing. At my first appointment he along with his staff spent 2 hours with me. What office does that? They are very knowledgeable along with being personable. Dr. Rehnke is an artist and did a perfect job on my breast augmentation. His bedside manner along with his talent are an A+. Everyone I know who has used Dr. Rehnke has nothing but positve things to say along with results. I trust him completely with any cosmetic prcedure that I want in the future.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

Great doctor, really nice, and honest...as is most of his staff. One person I would stay away from is Marissa the skin girl- she isn't that smart and will sell you anything to make a sale! he doctor however is an artist and a genius! Amaizing work!!!!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Rehnke is AMAZING!!! He is the best Dr I have ever met. He did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. They look very natural and are perfect for my figure. I was in little to no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Rehnke and his staff they are the best there is.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2007 | flag

Dr Rehnke and his staff are great.I had 2 surgeries done with Dr Rehnke.The first surgery he did was to fix a bad boob job.He does amazing work.His staff is great.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2007 | flag

Dr. Rehnke and his staff were amazing!!! The results from my breast lift and augmentation are perfect! He was detailed, thorough, and has a great bedside manner. I have never felt so comfortable at a Dr office before

Submitted April 8, 2007 | flag