Rate Dr. Philip Toua

Dr. Philip Toua's Ratings

Dr Toua provided much reassurance when my husband had an illness that was difficult to diagnose. He gave me faith in the specialist working to resolve the illness. My trust in this man lead me to search for him when he moved (started his own practise) to assist with an issue with my son. Happily I found he had taken over what was my childhood practise where he again supported my concerns with my son's health. He is ine of the most respectful professionals I have had the pleasure to engage.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

I had the good fortune to have Dr Toua as my doctor for a year and a half, whilst living in Canberra. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I can't recommend his compassion, intelligence, and wonderful humanistic manner, highly enough. Long may he prosper. I just wish doctors all around the world could be like him.

Submitted May 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Phil (as I call him) is a treasure. He is caring and very knowledgable about a whole range of things. He takes the time to listen. He is also very approachable. I can not speak more approving of the man and what he does for the Watson community. He has my full support.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Toua is a gentle, respectful Dr, he listens and does care. Very rare qualities in a DR today.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing this doctor for almsot a year. He is consistent in his care and attention. Doesn't suffer from arrogance or presumptuousness. He makes up his own mind about people, doesnt automatically assume the worst about them and doesnt judge them based on stereotypes --unlike my last GP. He makes you feel comfortable and just does his job properly and honestly. No insulting games or hoops to jump through--unlike my last GP.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Dr Toua really does his best for the patient. He is courteous, fair and takes good care to be sure that he hasn't missed anything. He asks questions rather than assuming he knows everything about you. He engages with you, but doesnt waste the consult on social fluff just to fill out valuable time and make you feel you good, but in effect given you no real service. In this way, he is superior to at least one other GP I have been to in Canberra.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

Dr Toua is a careful thorough GP who is willing to do all he can to help a paitent. He is sometimes running a bit late, but that is because he really takes his time with each patient to give them proper care.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

I have been to a few doctors in Canberra, and this is the best one in terms of manner, care and quality. He may run somewhat overtime, but you get proper and thorough attention. He gives full explanation for his conclusions and course of action and goes through the lists of possibilities with you, treating you like a thinking person and with respect.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag