Rate Dr. Farzin Ghannad

Dr. Farzin Ghannad's Ratings

Very happy with this doctor. Staff was great, he was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The office was very organized, on time and helpful with whatever I needed. He did a gum graft and all went well, very happy with the results. I would definitely see him again if I ever need anything else done.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Yeah he was good and fast! Kept me calm when I started shaking during my gum graft :) good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2543900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Doctor Farzin Ghanad is the best doctor that we have ever seen knowledge, always available for his patients. He came to visit my wife when he was very tired and busy but he came to his office! We are completely satisfied. Thank you doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Ghannad is one of the best doctors I have ever met!! He is so professional and knowledgeable and has an awesome sense of humor. He was able to do a gum graft procedure on me that a previous doctor I had seen said was not possible. The healing was so quick with no pain, and he even called the next day to see how I was doing. He's an amazing doctor and person and I will definitely be seeing him for all my perio needs. In addition, the front staff is so nice which is a very rare thing. Would recommend him to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][412988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

I saw Dr. Ghannad based on the recommendation of my friend. I was very impressed with his professionalism and the way the treatment was delivered. Everything was explained very thoroughly during the examination. He would demonstrate on the 3D scan where to place the implants and the rational for some bone grafting. The implant surgery (2 implants) went very well with no problems during the healing phase. I love Dr. Ghannad's sense of humor which made me relax from the day of examination until the treatment was completed. He did even call the day after surgery to see whether I had any questions. His staff is great, friendly and most importantly very knowledgeable about the treatment. I would recommend Dr. Ghannad without hesitation. This man truly cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][412987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

This man defines the term "health care professional". He is charming, kind, and willing to explain all procedures in layman's terms. I was really nervous, and he did his best to put me at ease throughout my gum grafting procedure. My pain has been minimal, and I am healing quickly. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful, and the care I received from start to finish was outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Ghannad to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][412986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Saved my holiday, very flexible, can speak very good german as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

This guy is my hero! My gum was f up but within even my first appointment he got my problems sorted! I went to two other doctors but no one was like Dr Ghannad! I owe him my life!!! Thanks man!!!! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I went to this dentist based on his reviews. I am very dissapointed. I am convinced that the dentist owes his reputation only to Google;Stay away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][412983].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Ghannad is the most welcoming, friendly medical professional I have ever come across. He answered all of my incessant questions about the gum graft procedure, let me watch him operate (with a mirror), and sent me home with a care package, clear cleaning directions, AND a follow up phone call! He is without a doubt, the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][412982].votes_count ]]