Rate Dr. Farzin Ghannad

Dr. Farzin Ghannad's Ratings

Doctor Farzin Ghanad is the best doctor that we have ever seen knowledge, always available for his patients. He came to visit my wife when he was very tired and busy but he came to his office! We are completely satisfied. Thank you doctor!

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ghannad is one of the best doctors I have ever met!! He is so professional and knowledgeable and has an awesome sense of humor. He was able to do a gum graft procedure on me that a previous doctor I had seen said was not possible. The healing was so quick with no pain, and he even called the next day to see how I was doing. He's an amazing doctor and person and I will definitely be seeing him for all my perio needs. In addition, the front staff is so nice which is a very rare thing. Would recommend him to everyone!!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Ghannad based on the recommendation of my friend. I was very impressed with his professionalism and the way the treatment was delivered. Everything was explained very thoroughly during the examination. He would demonstrate on the 3D scan where to place the implants and the rational for some bone grafting. The implant surgery (2 implants) went very well with no problems during the healing phase. I love Dr. Ghannad's sense of humor which made me relax from the day of examination until the treatment was completed. He did even call the day after surgery to see whether I had any questions. His staff is great, friendly and most importantly very knowledgeable about the treatment. I would recommend Dr. Ghannad without hesitation. This man truly cares for his patients.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

This man defines the term "health care professional". He is charming, kind, and willing to explain all procedures in layman's terms. I was really nervous, and he did his best to put me at ease throughout my gum grafting procedure. My pain has been minimal, and I am healing quickly. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful, and the care I received from start to finish was outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Ghannad to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Saved my holiday, very flexible, can speak very good german as well

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

This guy is my hero! My gum was f up but within even my first appointment he got my problems sorted! I went to two other doctors but no one was like Dr Ghannad! I owe him my life!!! Thanks man!!!! Thank you!

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

I went to this dentist based on his reviews. I am very dissapointed. I am convinced that the dentist owes his reputation only to Google;Stay away!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Ghannad is the most welcoming, friendly medical professional I have ever come across. He answered all of my incessant questions about the gum graft procedure, let me watch him operate (with a mirror), and sent me home with a care package, clear cleaning directions, AND a follow up phone call! He is without a doubt, the BEST!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

This man should be cloned. I had an implant done by Dr. Ghnnad and I can sincerely rate him 5 PLUS on everything I had done. He is punctual, kind, compassionate, empathetic and above all, a master in his field. I would not hesitate and in fact will refer him to anyone I hear needing this treatment. I hold Dr. Ghannad and his staff in the highest esteem, there are none better. I needed the removal of a troublesome root and during the 2.5 hour procedure he was concerned about my pain, discomfort, reassuring and the list goes on. I cannot thank he and his wonderful staff enough. Emily Small

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

I live in Ottawa, Canada and used Dr. Ghannad’s “Fly-In Program” to have an Implant in his office in Vancouver. I had a telephone conversation with Dr. Ghannad personally. He took the time necessary to clearly explain all my options with the procedure involved. It was immediately clear to me that he would be the doctor that would perform an outstanding quality work. I made the travel arrangements and he worked with my travel schedule and provided me with a timely appointment. The procedure (surgery, bone grafting and implant) was done without any pain. After the surgery, I received a home care kit including the required antibiotics for the next morning until I was able to get to the drug store. The next day,he followed up with me to ensure my well being. He is an amazing and the BEST periodontist in Canada, and made my trip from Ottawa to Vancouver worthwhile. Thank you Dr. Ghannad and the staff at “Vancouver Implant Perio Centre” for making my experience with the implant so pleasant

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag