Rate Dr. Deborah Ardolf

Dr. Deborah Ardolf's Ratings

I have had minor health problems most of my life. Being treated by regular MD's never seemed to work for me, in fact the medication would make it worse. It was a blessing to find Dr. Ardolf who truly believes in Natural Health and promoting natural healing through her unique treatments. She also was able to diagnose what my ailments where and treat them naturally. She is the first to do this for me and I am extremely grateful that I had found her. Her staff, the office, and energy is warm and inviting. Dr. Ardolf herself is kind, caring, and extremely intelligent. She is a very unique Naturopathic Doctor who you should check out. Thank you for your time and energy Dr. Ardolf.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

she is not professionally suited to practice medicine. her knowledge does not exceed in per profession

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

After feeling poorly for several months and seeing numerous doctors without much help, I started doing some research on the internet. I found Dr Aldorf and decided to try her. Am I glad I did! She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. That is very important to me since I tend to get very nervous around doctors. In addition, Dr Aldorf is very sympathetic towards your ailments and works hard to find out everything that is going on. She herself was very sick several years ago which may contribute to her compassion. She also takes a ton of notes. Also, if she isn't sure about something she lets you know instead of guessing. Dr Aldorf then does her homework and finds an answer for you. She has e-mailed me and personally called me back to give me information. I have seen her twice and believe that she truely cares about her patients. More doctors should be like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413003].votes_count ]]