Rate Dr. Mark A. Stafford

Dr. Mark A. Stafford's Ratings

Dr Stafford is an excellent Dr. I really like how he goes over lab results with you and he is always willing to explain things. My insurance changed from BCBS to United, so he isn't on my plan anymore but I am still going to see him for the time being.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

Great Internal Medicine doctor. Formerly in his own practice in So. Alabama but now at the Kirkland Clinic. Because of his former practice I feel he is more rounded and has broader knowledge than other doctors of Internal Medicine I have used. Friendly and easy to communicate with.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Stafford typifies what every internist should strive to be. He wants to keep you well. He is quite pro-active, doesn't mind picking up the phone to discuss lab results with you. I am very glad to have him as my doctor.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2007 | flag

Dr Stafford is great he is so concerned for my husband and will call and check on him at home. If my husbands is sick I can think of no other Physcian that he would go to.

Submitted April 8, 2007 | flag