Rate Dr. Mary Catherine Sneider

Dr. Mary Catherine Sneider's Ratings

Best doctor I've ever had! Very knowledgeable and personable. Treats patients with dignity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

My girls and I love Dr. Sneider! She takes so much time getting to know you and your problems and is genuinely concerned about your wellness. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

I just love her, she is the best! Very understanding and genuine person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

Dr. Sneider is awesome -- she takes her time with you -- is truly concerned!! I have referred several friends to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Sneider since she first opened her practice over a year ago. I am retired and am beginning to develop more health problems than I used to have. And, she is the best family Doctor I have ever had. Dr. Sneider is caring, knowledgable, efficient, punctual and great on followup. She is willing to think through issues, do additional research if needed, and work collaboratively with me to figure out next steps. Dr. Sneider has been much more diligent than other Doctors about ordering blood tests to see if dietary supplements would be helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Sneider and her staff are the best! They helpful, knowledgable, and caring. It has been a long time since I seen this kind of service. Dr. Sneider does not talk at you, she talks with you and listen to what your concerns are. I would reccommend her to my family and closest friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

You will never find a better Doctor!!! Dr Sneider and her staff need to be commended for the service they provide the community. I would highly recommend her to anyone for their medical needs...and i do!!! I have never met a doctor like her who talks with you NOT at you like many do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2010

I had many doctors over the years, but by far Dr sneider is the best i have found. She is customer friendly, very knowledgable, very helpful, very informative!!! I would recommend her services to anyone!!! Her staff is very helpful as well, great medical practice for your family practice needs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Dr. Sneider is just setting up what I think is her first practice. I like the fact that she is a D.O. and seems to have a personal warmth. As a recent retiree I am beginning to encounter some new health problems. My first visit with her involved providing her with my records and a rundown on my medical history. She asked good questions and was able in discern some of my conditions based on my medications list. She listened patiently and took careful notes on her computer as we talked. This pleased my because the 40+ years worth of the medical records I passed along to her are full of unreadable scrawl. We plan to meet again soon to sort out what next steps will be for dealing more holistically with my conditions and various specialists I have been consulting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413204].votes_count ]]