Dr. Mary Catherine Sneider

Rate Dr. Mary Catherine Sneider

Dr. Mary Catherine Sneider's Ratings

Best doctor I've ever had! Very knowledgeable and personable. Treats patients with dignity.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

My girls and I love Dr. Sneider! She takes so much time getting to know you and your problems and is genuinely concerned about your wellness. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

I just love her, she is the best! Very understanding and genuine person.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sneider is awesome -- she takes her time with you -- is truly concerned!! I have referred several friends to her!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Sneider since she first opened her practice over a year ago. I am retired and am beginning to develop more health problems than I used to have. And, she is the best family Doctor I have ever had. Dr. Sneider is caring, knowledgable, efficient, punctual and great on followup. She is willing to think through issues, do additional research if needed, and work collaboratively with me to figure out next steps. Dr. Sneider has been much more diligent than other Doctors about ordering blood tests to see if dietary supplements would be helpful.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sneider and her staff are the best! They helpful, knowledgable, and caring. It has been a long time since I seen this kind of service. Dr. Sneider does not talk at you, she talks with you and listen to what your concerns are. I would reccommend her to my family and closest friends.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

You will never find a better Doctor!!! Dr Sneider and her staff need to be commended for the service they provide the community. I would highly recommend her to anyone for their medical needs...and i do!!! I have never met a doctor like her who talks with you NOT at you like many do.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

I had many doctors over the years, but by far Dr sneider is the best i have found. She is customer friendly, very knowledgable, very helpful, very informative!!! I would recommend her services to anyone!!! Her staff is very helpful as well, great medical practice for your family practice needs!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sneider is just setting up what I think is her first practice. I like the fact that she is a D.O. and seems to have a personal warmth. As a recent retiree I am beginning to encounter some new health problems. My first visit with her involved providing her with my records and a rundown on my medical history. She asked good questions and was able in discern some of my conditions based on my medications list. She listened patiently and took careful notes on her computer as we talked. This pleased my because the 40+ years worth of the medical records I passed along to her are full of unreadable scrawl. We plan to meet again soon to sort out what next steps will be for dealing more holistically with my conditions and various specialists I have been consulting.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag