Dr. Thomas M. Kellogg

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Thomas M. Kellogg has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Thomas" to "Thomas M."
RID: 2506478

19/12/12 3 1 1 1 Terrible! Would never recommend this dentist to anyone. He is pushy to the point of uncomfortableness. Threatened that my tooth would not make it another day if I did not do a $1300 crown right now, right this second. I said i did not have that amount of money right now. he had the audacity to tell me to ask my parents. i am a 42 year old grown woman! After my experience and telling friends and family I found out he is always like this. Very pushy and does not listen to your concerns. By the way it has been 8 months since he told me it wouldn't last another day and a different dentist has put a more conservative filling in for a fraction of the cost. Stay away from this dentist.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 1694079
23/01/12 1 1 1 1
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1009607
14/10/09 5 4 5 5 This is a great office, so happy I found them. The staff is so nice and willing to help. The assistant was very nice, and made me feel comfortable and answered alot of my questions. Dr Kellogg himself is a godsend, I now feel comfortable going to the dentist again after years of being to scared to go.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield