Rate Dr. Bruce S. Eich

Dr. Bruce S. Eich's Ratings

Dr. Eich was one of very few doctors that seemed concerned about my onset of double vision. He referred me to the eye foundation and contacted my neurologist immediately. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Sometimes Dr.Eich is a little short on bedside manner, or perhaps I should say slightly impatient. He is very knowledgeable. The only complaint I have is that the parking is not very close and there is a very long walk from the front of the Professional Office building(BMC Princeton) to where the elevators are located at the rear of the building. However, there are golf-type carts available to carry patients from the parking lot and also attendents with wheel chairs are provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186184].votes_count ]]