Rate Dr. Diana L. Elias

Dr. Diana L. Elias's Ratings

I love Dr.Elisa she has done work for myself and both my dsughters and many of my friends and my daughters friends.the staff is awesome. I am getting ready for another surgery. I give her and her staff a 10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

I needed surgery due to medical conditions causing pain in order to improve my ability to function in daily life. Dr. Elias seemed to understand in the initial consult and even seemed to think what I was asking for would be possible. Now a few months after surgery I have found out that she decided to do what she thought would make me "look" the best during the surgery rather than what I asked for and was very important to reduce my pain. I'm very disappointed thus far by my results and would not recommend this Dr. for anyone who knows what they want. She will tell you one thing and you will end up with another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I was very impressed with the staff, and loved Dr. Elias. She was informative, and sounded very confident. She made me feel totally relaxed. I'm very anxious to have her do my surgery. I recommend her to anyone looking for a #1 plastic surgeon. David

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

I had a consult and was very impressed and would like to know what other people have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413317].votes_count ]]