Rate Dr. Michael Hutchinson

Dr. Michael Hutchinson's Ratings

My primary care doctor suggested I try Dr Hutchinson. I had seen a number of Neurologist over a period of 4 years and none of the physicians had any success diagnosing my medical condition. Dr Hutchinson was very thorough and spent a lot of time with me. He was sympathetic and caring and was the only MD who actually diagnosed my condition and prescribed medication which helped reduce the symptoms. I'm very grateful to Dr Hutchinson and certainly would recommend him very highly.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I am STILL getting the bills for $500 and I still have not received my tests from this Kim "doctor" Hutchinson recommended. Horrible.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor. He's been my neurologist for the past 15 years after a diagnosis of MS and dystonia. Most knowledgeable and caring doctor I've seen. And when appropriate, he has sent me to another specialist when he thought it would help me. His first concern is the well being of the patient and he makes every effort to make sure the patient gets the right treatment. Plus he can read and analyze MRI's. So when I've had an MRI of the brain, I didn't have to wait for a week or two for results. I knew the same day. He's just the best

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Horrible experience. Went to him based on reviews. They asked for credit card to bill (they knew I had insurance that he accepted). I should have left at that point. Wouldn't give it. Keep getting bills for $500. He talked for 3/4 hour about politics until I couldn't stand it any more. I had to tell him what neurology tests to give me that my Doctor wanted; procedures lasted 10 minutes. Never got results of any tests; had to call repeatedly. They recommended a dr. Kim in their office for neurology test also recommended by my Dr; saw him on Oct. 7th; still waiting for his test results after repeated calls. Wouldn't recommend either of them.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

I am very pleased with my visits to Dr. Hutchinson. I felt that his examination was thorough and comprehensive, that he took time to listen and understand my concerns. The MRI experience was pleasant, and the technician was friendly and reassuring. After my MRI, he spent time to go over the results in great detail and discussed options for medication. This doctor made me feel that he was an expert in his field and that he can take proper care of patients. Highly recommended!

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

My first visit. Absolutely felt I was in the presence of an attentive, honest, quite funny, intelligent physician. I would recommend him to anyone including family. The staff was friendly. Managed to get me in for an MRI and the people there were super friendly and the radiologist (female) but didn't get her name, was so re-assuring since I get panic attacks in closed in places. They have a panic button to hold on to but after the first five minutes I calmed down. It went well. My experience with NYU as all been possitive.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Love this guy! Great sense of humor and brilliant. He is caring and reassuring.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

very knowledgeable, he basically saved my father's life after another doctor misdiagnosed him.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

great doc. didn't do anything that pissed me off (which is rare). he knows his stuff, but also seems caring. not a bad sense of humor too.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

Very, very knowledgeable doctor in his field!! He's very assertive toward patient's concerns & knows his stuff too!! He took me seriously when I went to him with a concern and spent sufficient time with me to explain everything to me! Great doctor!!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag