Rate Dr. Guido P. Gutter

Dr. Guido P. Gutter's Ratings

I recently had breast augmentation done by Dr. Gutter after he took over the practice from a fellow plastic surgeon. Dr. Gutter took his time to explain all the options I had available to correct the issues that I felt I had. I'm extremely pleased with the outcome and he was able to produce the look I was wanting. He was very attentive during the day of the procedure. I had never had surgery before so I was extremely nervous, but he did a great job comforting me while I waited for anesthesia. He had better bedside manner than the nurses at the surgery facility. His office nurse is friendly and helpful. She is always available to answer any questions I have. She called me throughout my recovery to ask if I needed anything or had any questions. I could not have asked for a better experience than what I had with Dr. Gutter and his office staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Gutter has been my plastic surgeon throughout my breast reconstruction following a bilateral mastectomy. He has always taken as much time as I have needed and has patiently answered any question I have had. He has a good sense of humor also along with a caring demeanor, which I appreciated. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Gutter has extensive experience in plastic surgery. His staff made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][413427].votes_count ]]