Rate Dr. Cherie B. Miner

Dr. Cherie B. Miner's Ratings

She was great. My husband is using this same clinic for his knee replacement. I arrived 1 1/2 hours prior to my appointment time. They took me right on back and I was headed home well before my appt time. Would highly recommend her or the Andrews Clinc in Birmingham for all your ortho needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Everyone in my family has used Dr. Miner with success. She doesn't just treat symptoms, she finds the cause. If you are in pain she does her best to try and find relief for you - physical therapy or medication or a combination of both while you are going through the diagnostic process. You can usually get an appointment within a couple of days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

Dr. Miner is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is very helpful and knowledgeable and I would recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Miner is a very caring and compassionate physician. She always takes time to listen to the problems that you are having and is very thorough. She is very dedicated to her patients and she always trys to work you in (unlike most orthopedics these days). She is a refreshing orthopedist to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186253].votes_count ]]