Dr. Louis Morissette

Rate Dr. Louis Morissette

Dr. Louis Morissette's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Morissette saved my life - it's as simple as that. He was always open and frank with me. Dr. Morissette is one of the main reasons that I enjoy almost 19 years of sobriety. Thank you Dr. Morissette and my prime Joanne. ODAT!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

with his great skills and abilities he has enabled me to address my issues and how to process and reset my thinking-----a process of 3+ years has allowed me to move into a joyful life at the age of 58-----i am part of his weekly mens group which is another link into enriching healthy consciousness-----i am a professional from the health field and share this as a hope for others

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. M goes out of his way to find information that could help you. I depend on him for my care and recovery.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010 | flag

The bottom line is that Dr. Morissette saved my life and over the years I have known him he has helped me learn how to live and cope with my medical problems. I have never met anyone who has such a concentration and ability to listen. He guides me and allows me to find solutions to the issues so that the solutions remain lifelong lessons.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

Smart enough man, but I felt like he was telling me HOW I had gotten my issues, and did not deal with the WHY. I would still recommend him to someone with less severe issues than myself, but he's almost always 'not taking new patients', so unless you have a referral, good luck.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Morissette was inappropriate and fell asleep 3 times during our hour and 10 minute appointment. He then reported inaccurate information to a third party. report made to the College of Phycians and surgeons (one of many)

Submitted Oct. 12, 2009 | flag