Rate Dr. Bryan E. Abernathy

Dr. Bryan E. Abernathy's Ratings

I call him Dr Bomb because he is Da Bomb! Always takes the time to listen and treats the problem as it is, not what we wish it was. I would not consider going to another Dr. He is absolutely the best I have seen. He cares, he listens and he is not afraid of new methods of treatment. Love this man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Dr. Abernathy is one of the best family doctors I have ever had. He gets to the point, is knowledgeable, and provides excellent medical care. His staff are helpful and professional. Dr. Abernathy really cares about his patients. He is willing to treat a serious problem aggressively, asks searching questions and comes up with great solutions. He is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Abernathy for almost 15 years and trust him completely. He is a great doctor and his staff is wonderful. I would refer him to anyone. If the problem requires a specialist he will refer. I will continue to go to Dr. Abernathy and I will continue to refer him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Saw the nurse practitioner for an annual female exam, and she was beyond rude and unprofessional. She asked me "when was the last time you had a bowel movement because my hand is rolling over a log of poop." I was stricken. Just had an exam at a women's clinic and what her hand was rolling over was my 20+ week enlarged uterus. She told me I didn't belong in the office because I currently didn't have insurance and should have gone to the free women's clinic and she was right. Maybe I could have gotten an accurate picture of my health and skipped the abuse. This goes beyond incompetence. She also berated me for the medication I was taking prescribed by Dr. Abernathy. Horrible. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Abernathy. I've been going to him for 13 years and he has treated some pretty unusual ailments with GREAT expertise and thoroughness. He is agressive in his treatments and doesn't hesitate to make changes to medication if he feels it will be best for you. Dr. A has the best sense of humor and makes you feel an equal rather than just another patient. I truly dread the day he retires. Who will my doctor be then?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

The staff here is unfriendly, uncooperative and snarky rude. Dr. Abernathy doesn't listen to what you say but instead knows your previous medical history and what is hurting you better than you do. He talks over you and makes light of what you tell him. He doesn't answer questions or appreciate if you have a different opinion than he does. Worst doctor I've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

Best doctor I have ever been too. He treats you like a person and actually cares about what you have to say. He is genuinley concerned about your over all health. He's not one of those doctors that think they know more about what's going on with you than you do. He looks into all avenues to provide you with the best solution to your problem or just to continue a good standing health status. He will be my doctor for as long as time allows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Dr. Abernathy is just an amazing doctor with a great staff..He goes way beyond the duty as a physician...I cannot imagine anyone finding a better doctor anywhere. 100% ethical...knowledgable...and just an over all good man. THUMBS UP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2010

I live in Little Rock and was visiting Fayetteville with an ear infection. I had seen a Dr in Little Rock, but after 2 days my ear was not any better. I called his clinic and was in his presence in 3 hours.....For a non emergency, I was impressed. He inserted a wick & got it started with different ear drops. I somehow managed to get my 1st ear infection at the age of 30 & it was some of the worst pain I have ever experienced. He was helpful, time conscious, and I can hear again in less than 2 days......After my ear being swollen completely shut for 5 days that's amazing! Thanks for finding the right ear drops!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186422].votes_count ]]