Rate Dr. Michael Sorg

Dr. Michael Sorg's Ratings

Fantastic doctor! Wonderful with children! Entire office was great. Highly recommend Dr.Sorg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

The doctor was very good with my son, his receptionist however was rude and had a very bad attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Dr Sorg really takes his time with patients and values your time. He runs his practice on schedule and his staff is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

what a wonderful resource! as others have said, wish he was our GP - our daughters have severe life-threatening allergies - he took a lot of the anxiety and worry out of our lives by diagnosing and giving such practical advice...cannot say enough about how lucky we feel to have him as our allergist!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Takes his time with his patients and was very patient with my son

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Very friendly and helpful. Great staff. My 2 year old son was actually laughing while getting his allergy tests done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

I had sneezed for 26 years non stop until I went to Dr Sorg's appointment. No more sneezing for me, thanks to God and Dr Sorg. Very grateful patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

This guy is great. Knowledgeable, not dismissive, doesn't rush to treatment. He listened to us and answered all our questions, no matter how wacky. He is a fantastic doctor. Wish he could be my GP!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

awesome doctor! very respectful and open for questions! (im a young mom and tend to get attitude from doctors but Dr. Sorg was amazing and treated us great!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr Sorg is a great and attentive doctor. He patiently listened and understood my long medical history and then provided not only an approach to allergy testing, but the background questions that I had. He ensured that the process was performed accurately and that I understood the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414020].votes_count ]]