Rate Dr. Celeste Brabec

Dr. Celeste Brabec's Ratings

Waited 1 hour past apt time. Staff not nice. Brabec even less nice. Lack of concern for us. Treated us like a number. Said bad things about doctors we respect. Tried to upsell us procedures we dont need. Out to get their money. All about numbers. Heartless. Said things she couldnt back up and wouldnt take time to explain why she said it. Brash. Short. Made nasty faces. Her nurse seen my typed up questions and said "ow my" eith a nasty tone. It was 1sheet about 10 questions. Really?

Submitted May 29, 2014

I was under the care of Dr. Riggs before transferring to Dr. Brabec. I had great experiences with both of them. I found Dr. Brabec friendly, knowledgeable, methodical, and to-the-point; which are qualities I greatly appreciate from a Dr. especially when trying to solve a fertility problem. With the help of Dr. Brabec and the wonderful staff at RRC, I was able to get pregnant (after 8 years of trying) and we are expecting a boy any day now.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Terrible bedside manner, seemed to be only concerned with money-making not patient care. Had excrutiating pain with saline ultrasound (worse than eight surgeries combined compared to feeling like a pap with another physician), poor post-op care following abdominal laparoscopy, placed on meds I was informed later I did not need (which gave me migraines), and worst of all? After my second cycle, I only had a few embryos and none made it to transfer - to this day, I have NEVER heard from this doctor. The nurse practitioner didn't even call me for a week! Only the embryologist informed me and they never even cared to call, despite the amount of money we had spent. I strongly, strongly encourage all patients to go elsewhere - after two cycles, I commuted to St. Louis instead and now have twins.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

If your not a size 5 this Dr. does not want to help you. I was told I am to overweight to get an appointment. This was after 7 days of waiting for a call back for an appointment. When I asked what took she long, she said, "I don't know about that", but I'm calling about your weight. As if infertility is not bad enough, now I need to feel bad that I'm overweight?

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

I have dealt with 11 years of infertility and 3 prior years of treatment under another physician. In less than 6 months, I became pregnant for the first time in my life under the care of Dr. Brabec and her amazing staff. Thanks for everything!

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Wow is all I can say. Fisrt off lets keep in mind my wife has been pregnant twice both failed. When we met the MD it felt like a sales Pitch. She entered the room introducing herself then went right in to with problems like you have, a lot of people think cancer or low test, but most of the time that is not the case, but you should look into urology... OK? I guess my sperm count was low. Then my wife goes on to ask what options we have. The Dr. gave not other options but IVF. My wife is low 20's in mid 20's. Seriously, we've been pregnant before. Then to insult us more, the Dr goes on to tell us that if we do go ahead with IVF we need to consider a plan b when retrieving the eggs. Ok? Well the plan B she offered was having a backup sperm donor. Seriously. Anyways, we went there for other options, like what else can we try like an oral med or something and we get slammed with IVF. This office is set up for IVF only, and I would not trust her w/ this provider w this procedure

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Hello, I do have very bad experience with that clinic and do not recommend it to anyone who wants to take a chance and have a baby. We were into their program since October last year and spoke with the doctor only twice. Dr. Riggs had moved to Denver in March 10th. Since then we havent seen our new doctor and nobody really cares. Seems like all people having same protocol and doctors dont mind any problems we called in with. I got trouble with letrozole for my first iui and did not get any consultation but got the letrozole again for my second round of iui prescibed by nurse. I am shocked and have never been treated at any doctors office like in this clinic.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I've always had a great experience with Dr. Brabec. Although I am not pregnant nor have I conceived yet, I've been going to her and getting treatments for the past year. She's alway compassionate and her staff treats me like I'm one of a kind. I have recommended several of my friends to her and I will continue to say positive things about her and her knowledge of infertility and fertility treatments.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

These people are horrible. They told me I was too fat to have a baby and that they did not see women who weighed over 210 pounds. Avoid this place. Go to Midwest Reproductive Center.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Im really shocked by others negative reviews of Dr. Brabec. Sadly, I think some people who cannot get pregnant blame the dr. I underatand.....I might have done the same thing. We had an amazing experience! Yes, it took multiple rounds of IVF & it was costly but we knew that going in. Dr. Brabec & her staff are AMAZING!! They cared so much! They were so caring when te IVF didn't work & they were all so thankful when it did! We felt like we had an extended family...one we could call with questions/concerns at anytime. We had an amazing experience & feel so blessed by the compassion & professionalism by Dr. Brabec & her entire staff. I would refer her to anyone suffering with infertility & anyone that wants to be proactive in getting pregnant...your in good hands with Brabec.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag