Rate Dr. David Budish

Dr. David Budish's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Budish…succeeded in treating my injuries where others had failed. Great guy too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I have to say Dr. Budish is the Best . He is kind , generous and a great sense of humour. He is treating me and is very successful in helping and getting rid of my ailments. Thank you Dr. Budish I highly recommend him..... K. Bacik

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Great place to treat physical injuries. I had tendinitis in my right arm that started when I began working full time at an office. Slowly the pain began to be debilitating and by the end of each workday I could not bear it. I found Dr Budish by mistake and glad that I did. He was the only one that found out the issue and had the equipment to treat it. My family doctor and walk-in specialists told me to either a.) forget it, I work with computers and am doomed or b.) take dietary supplements such as fish oil. All great stuff but not what was needed. While I'm not symptom free, I see Dr Budish much less frequently now and can get through a workday with almost no pain on most days. So what's the reason for continued intermittent treatment you ask? RSI my friend! Or as Dr Budish would say, it's the repetitive in RSI. I.e. continued and prolonged use of computers places stress on the same area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Dr Budish took care of me with genuine concern and care for my injuries. As a Toronto paramedic I had suffered several injuries (including a back injury, a knee injury, and a wrist injury) and Dr Budish brought be back to health after each injury, allowing me to return full time to the Ambulance. I remain grateful for his care, for had I not met him I don't think I ever would have recovered from my injuries as I did. I had seen other doctors but no one else was able to heal my back as Dr Budish did. His expertise is exceptional and his bedside manor is excellent - unlike the dentist, you'll look forward to your appoints with him. I have now recovered to the point that I no longer need frequent care from him. I have recommended him to all of my fellow paramedics at Toronto EMS, and if you are experiencing pain, I encourage you to give him a try. One more thing worth mentioning - he uses the very latest technology for certain types of therapy, I appreciated this as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

His knowledge and explanations are superb. His method of analyzing symptoms is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Budish is a great guy and knows his stuff. He is pretty chatty which leads him to be a bit late at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

He treats you like you are an ignorant and tells you that the orthotics are the best because they are made in the USA and the machine he has is the best method to get the perfect orthotics, well many of the orthotics sold in Canada are made there. The orthotics did not help at all. I would not recommend him. Worst experience so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Dr. David Budish is the best .......professional.. helpful.. He has taken my hematoma pain away.....I recommend him to all those that seek relief from body pain and stress injury.....He is a great person and his staff is extremely helpful and kind....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Budish off and on for 25 years and he is the best. He brings a very warm manner to treat the most difficult cases - several people I know, including me, have gone from agony to pain free with him. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Dr. budish used advancd technology to treat and control my planters fasciitis. With my custom orthotics from Washington i have been able to keep this condition from recurring. I'm very satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414126].votes_count ]]