Rate Dr. Price M. Kloess

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Ratings

This has to be one of the greatest doctors I have ever visited. Dr. Kloess and his staff were fantastic! I plan on using them for many many years to come. I would recommend Dr. Kloess to ANYONE! Loved it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

I received LASIK from Dr. Kloess approximately 6 years ago. The night before the procedure he gave me some eye drops that turned out to be a drug in the same class that I told him I was highly allergic to. I was in the emergency room the night before the procedure with very painful and swollen eyes. I called Dr. Kloess immediately to let him know of my issue, he still wanted me to come in the morning so he could examine my eyes. My father and I told him we would like to wait on the procedure for the best results. He told us that there was nothing wrong with my eyes and that he wouldn't do anything to me that he wouldn't do to his own children. So we trusted him. He caused major damage to my eyes. This was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I have been to several specialist that told me he made a big mistake doing the surgery while my eyes were still inflamed from the eye drops. I still have problems with my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Was obviously obviously obviously trying to push a more expensive lens than I could afford. I didn't want it but he talked me into it anyway. WORST decision I have made. I had to pay another doctor to have it removed. UGH!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I asked my Sunday School class who they recommended for cataract surgery. Dr. Kloess was mentioned by virtually everyone. I was so impressed when I met him. I could tell he really cared. He did my surgery over a year ago and I could not be happier. I don't even need glasses anymore. I am so thankful for Dr. Kloess!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Dr. Kloess was referred to me by my best friend who had had LASIK and was thrilled. Before seeing him, I heard he was voted the favorite Eye Surgeon in Birmingham. After meeting him and having my surgery I now know why. He was fantastic and my vision is incredible! I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Superb results after LASIK. I have not seen this well in years. Dr. Kloess has an excellent reputation. Everyone said he was the one to go to and now I know it is true!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I am so happy with my vision. Thank you Dr. Kloess and your wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I just had LASIK surgery by Dr. Kloess and I am thrilled with my vision. I research EVERYTHING so when I considered having LASIK I visited all 3 LASIK doctors in Birmingham. I can tell you first hand that the other LASIK doctors don't even come close to Dr. Kloess and his great staff. From the moment I visited Alabama Vision Center I knew I had found the best place for LASIK surgery. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I had cataract surgery and could not be happier. My vision is now perfect and I no longer need glasses. Dr. Kloess and his wonderful staff are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Kloess has taken care of my eyes for many years. I initially wanted LASIK but he told me I was not a good candidate for this. He treats my diabetic eye condition and has done his best to maintain my sight. I appreciate his honesty, the time he spends with me and the great care I have received. His staff is wonderful too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186557].votes_count ]]