You may also like

Rate Dr. Price M. Kloess

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Ratings

Our son was born with significant health issues and was not expected to live very long. He now is 46 and we are thankful he has beat the odds. He went blind from very advanced cataracts. Several centers could not handle his case due to the health issues. We met Dr. Kloess who became our child's advocate. He contacted his colleagues at Trinity Medical Center who safely put our son to sleep while Dr. Kloess did the cataract surgery. Everything went well and he now sees better than ever. We are so thankful that we found a kind and talented surgeon like Dr. Kloess who treated us like family and took great care of our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Kind, considerate, confident. Dr. Kloess really knows what he he doing. My LASIK surgery was painless and my vision is amazing. I feel like I have HD vision. Anyone considering LASIK should use Dr. Kloess

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I have glaucoma and cataracts. My glaucoma drops were so expensive and my vision was failing. My friends recommended Dr. Kloess and I am so glad they did. He performed cataract surgery and put some type of stent in to treat my glaucoma. I now have wonderful vision and no longer need drops for glaucoma. Dr. Kloess was so kind and put me at ease about the surgery. I felt no pain and it was so easy. Thank you Dr. Kloess and the nice ladies at your office and the surgery center for the great care you gave me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Superb bedside manner. Always seems genuinely interested in me. He even remembered to ask about my ailing mother. Dr. Kloess is actually one doctor I look forward to going to. He has really done some good things to help me see better. His optical staff are fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My vision has been poor for years. Dr. Kloess said something was wrong with my cornea but he thought he could make my vision better. He said either surgery or a special lens should help and recommended the more conservative option. The lens cost me $800 but I see better than ever and it should last for years. I so appreciate Dr. Kloess keeping up with technology and knowing what to do when other doctors didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Compassionate, caring, extremely talented surgeon with a great reputation. I have been seeing him for 15 years and he always treats me like family, which is why I have sent all of mine to him. I highly recommend Dr. Kloess and the Alabama Vision Center. I would not trust my precious eyesight to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Great experience. The staff was wonderful and my results are great. The surgery went well and my vision is so much better. I highly recommend Dr. Kloess.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Knowledgeable and very professional. He knew exactly what I had when 3 other doctors didn't. The surgery was a breeze (went just as he said it would) and my vision is better than ever. I am SO glad I found this doctor through the recommendation of my friends and several of my other doctors. I would highly recommend Dr. Kloess.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Compassionate, kind, not in a hurry, made me feel like I was his only patient when the waiting room was full. He reassured me that although I had diabetes, my eyes were healthy and that I just needed new glasses. I cannot say enough good things about his wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Kloess was recommended to me by another physician. My first visit was in 2004 to inquire about lasik. I had dry eye syndrome and had difficulty with contacts. He addressed by dry eye issue and recommended I wait for lasik.

In 2006 I received a letter from Dr Kloess suggesting I call to schedule an appointment. At that time the ReStor lenses was approved by the FDA. and I was a candidate. On his recommendation I had both eyes done one week apart. It was reletively painless. After having the procedure on Friday, I was able to return to work on Monday. In 2013 he did a minor adjustment. Again virtually painless and I followed his instructions explicitly. My vision is perfect at 70 years old, no contacts, no glasses. The man is brilliant!

His staff is also very helpful and respectful. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783049].votes_count ]]