Rate Dr. Michael J. Rowland

Dr. Michael J. Rowland's Ratings

Dr Rowland is an excellent doctor who takes exceptional care of his patients. He was instrumental in diagnosing a medical condition unrelated to my diabetes. He is caring and thorough in his care for his patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Easy to talk to and he does listen and you do leave feeling you have your questions answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2007

Dr. Rowland is an excellent physician. I would recommend him to everyone. I drive 60+ miles to see him. He is very thorough and really takes time to talk to you. He never seems rushed and really makes you feel important. His staff is also wonderful. You do not find many like him anymore. You won't go wrong seeing him. He is very compassionate and caring. I always leave with a smile on my face because he makes you feel good as a person! Thanks for all you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186605].votes_count ]]