Rate Dr. Calvin R. Shaffer

Dr. Calvin R. Shaffer's Ratings

Dr Shaffer is one of the very few caring,compassionate and knowledgeable doctors that I have ever encountered. The only problem I have is that there are not more like him out there.I don't think he has an arrogant bone in his body,he always has time to listen and comment on your care.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

Wait time is long but once you get in he takes his time with you, never rushes out. He is very thorough no matter how long it takes. I wish his office was in a better location or at least in a nicer building and that he had a better staff. That's my only complaint. I wouldn't switch to another Dr no matter where he was located. We love ya Dr Shaffer!!

Submitted April 9, 2008 | flag

Has been my family PCP for 15 years, knows 3 generations and goes the extra mile. Very smart and always listens, sometimes to what you're not willing to tell. He always orders the tests needed to find the problem and will justify to get them paid. Even though we moved still drive to see him and have changed offices with him 3 times. The only issue is it is hard to get an appointment and you sometimes have to wait.

Submitted April 16, 2007 | flag