Rate Dr. Charles B. Stillerman

Dr. Charles B. Stillerman's Ratings

I absolutely trust Dr. Stillerman with my life. I entrust his expert advice and recommendations. After 15 or 20 years of cervical problems, this is the first Doctor I returned to after suggestion of surgery.
He's easy to talk with and down to earth but don't be fooled, he comes highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I was involved in a motorcycle accident in 2006 which left me paralyzed from the neck down. Dr stillerman was honest and upfront with my family. He waited for the spinal swelling to go down and performed surgery to C-3,C-4,and C-5. The surgery was a success and aftercare was very strict at the guidance of Dr. Stillerman. He ensured that I was not remomed from ICU until he was sure that all was OK. After a year of therepy I regained about 75% of my strength and am able to most things I need to do. This man truly saved my life and once you get to know him you understand that he just wants the best for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][414679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Had surgery twice with him, like some other reviewer. Now a life of pain and 3 reparative surgeries afterwards. Glad he moved to the frozen north and I hope god will put him somewhere warmer in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2011

I had surgery with Dr. Stillerman when he was at USC University Hospital. I had two very difficult, life threatnening procedures and he was THE BEST!!! I firmly believe that I am here today because of God and Dr. Charlie Stillerman. If necessary, I would travel to Minot to be treated by him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][414677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

he handled my sister's brain surgery twice he fixed my ruptured disc and spinal fusion i think he is the best you can find he slso did back surgery on my husband we all highly reccoment him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][414676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I did not meet this Dr directly but my then 18 month old daughter had a CT and MRI done on a cyst on her head. We had a lot of run around trying to get the test results and recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][414675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2009

i have been getting the run around from this office and the pain center with stillerman and co'lon going around and around with them both blaming the other facility for lost charts , notes etc. How long does a person have to sit in pain before they take care of it and someone fess up to their mistake. and get this taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][414674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

24 Year old male. FX C5 in 3 places. I am 3 weeks into a one level ACDF on the 5-6 level. Dr Stillerman and his staff were very knowledgeable on all aspects of my injury. Dr. Stillermans confidence can, at times, be mistaken for arrogance. It seemed this way during the beginning of my treatment, but as time passed, I learned he meant no harm by his actions and that his personality was just different than mine. Dr. Stillermans technique is very conservative, longer brace periods, longer recovery time frame and more follow up appointments. He just wants to make sure he has his ducks in a row and that you are good to go before he lets you lose. Post op care was great, him and his staff followed up with me both right after surgery and the next day. Great help! I would recommend him to anyone; staff and Dr. Stillerman himself were very helpful and did a great job on my neck. Zero pain!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][414673].votes_count ]]