Rate Dr. Kevin MacDonald

Dr. Kevin MacDonald's Ratings

Great overall experience! I had my frenum cut to prevent my front teeth from spreading, and Dr MacDonald was very informative and efficient. Minimal to no pain!

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

he is a wonderful dental surgen. He explains every thing he is doing during a proceedure very carteful and gentle when he works on your mouth. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

In the past 6 months I have had several procedures completed by Dr. MacDonald (dental implant, gingivectomies, crown lengthening, and a gum graft). All work was pain free without any complications. I'm very satisfied with the results. I'm a person who typically asks a lot of questions prior to a procedure and I have never felt rushed. Dr. MacDonald always takes the time to inform you about the procedure. He is an excellent surgeon who I highly recommend for any type of gum surgery, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag