Rate Dr. Michael S. Beckenstein

Dr. Michael S. Beckenstein's Ratings

Dr Beckenstein seems very knowledgeable in his field of study, but he does not work well with other doctors if consultations are needed due to other medical conditions. He also spends very little time getting to know you as a person, which is not very helpful in a surgery situation. His nurse is very good, but it seems as if she has to compensate for his lack of bedside manner. There are also numerous follow ups, which while that helps ensure things go well, it also means dealing with him longer than preferred.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Beckenstein for any breast issues. He preformed bilateral breast reconstruction on me and I couldn't be more pleased. Very caring and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Beckenstein and his staff made my breast reconstruction surgery process be the best that it could be in every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Outstanding through the entire experience. For anyone seeking a plastic surgeon look no more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

This Doctor absolutely takes the cake for a specialist!! I can not stress the value of an excellent surgeon that knows what they are doing. I have been a nurse for 11 years and have seen it all. This doctor is absolutely worth every second of your time to go and see. He did excellent work with my tummy tuck. I had two beautiful children but they did a number on my abdomen. I can honestly say he is an artist and my abdomen looks better than it ever was, even before kids. The day of surgery he came back up to the hospital to check on me after seeing office patients after my surgery. I was his only patient that day for a major surgery. So it's not like he did another surgery and was hanging around. He went back to his office and then came back that night to check on me. I telling u as a nurse he didn't have to do that. He could have just given some phone orders and went home, but not this guy! Don't waste your time with anyone else because its your body and its permanent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Beckenstein performed a breast augmentation for me April 2013. The experience has been nothing but pleasant. All of my office visits were less than 30min (including wait period), the staff was always polite and pleasant. After surgery he came to my room and explained what happened during the procedure. Even after discharge he called me personally to make sure I was doing well and it was a weekend. There is minimum scaring and I’m pleased with the sensation that’s currently intact. I definitely rate Dr. Beckenstein one of the best doctors I have ever came in contact with and I’ve been in the medical field for 5 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

My first reconstruction surgery was a terrible experience with another plastic surgeon. Dr. Beckenstein did a wonderful job, I look like a woman again. I cannot say enough good things about he and his wonderful staff. Patricia Colgate 5-23-13. Thank You for my now happy days!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Bekenstein is amazing. I have never been in and out of a doctor appointment as fast as him. He is very helpful with any questions you may have and explains everything with great deal. He is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

dr Beckenstein and his staff worked a miracle on my father's difficult situation. I thank God for him and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

I was referred by a friend and he met all my expectations! I had a great experience with him and highly recommend Dr B

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186781].votes_count ]]