Rate Dr. Peter Henley

Dr. Peter Henley's Ratings

Dr. Peter Henley is one of a kind. He is professional, kind, considerate and very human. I am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor for the past 5 years & this past year has re-affirmed just how lucky I am.

An unexpected curve ball was thrown at me more than once and he stayed by my side through thick and thin and my ups and downs. He knew what had to be done, where to go and got things done. With him and his expertise and knowledge it certainly made my transition to getting better that much easier.

Do his appointments run late? He wouldn’t be a good Doctor if they didn’t. Remember he gives every patient the same amount and time he/she requires.

Someone was definitely looking out for me the day I got Dr. Peter Henley as my physician and for this I am truly grateful and I will continue to be his patient for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Not happy with him as a Dr and not happy with his staff. Sanja is so rude, if she makes a mistake she lies about it instead of owning up to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

As a patient of Dr. Peter Henley I would highly recommend him to others due to his professional skill ; knowledge ; care and compassion. He listens always and provides care accordingly. His genuine concern for us is especially valued. He is thorough and highly competent . Val C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I have been with Dr. Henley for over 5 years now and I can't say enough good about him! I have actually left Vernon now but make the drive to keep him as my doctor! He is very thourough and caring. He does not tell me what I want to hear, he tells me the way it is. He remembers our last conversation, what I do, my kids, every time I go in even thought it may only be once a year. He never rushes me out of his office. When my daughter had an issue that she would be more comfortable with a female doctor, Peter's wife Jeannette was happy to see her. When my son needed an in office procedure done, Peter had one of other collegues in the office who specialized in that field take care of him. This office makes a great team all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Very polite and treats you as a person not a number or dollar figure. Patient and thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Best Doctor ever. Great personality, very patient and respectful toward my senior mother. Would recommend Dr Henley in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

He is very thorough and very friendly. Sometimes he is running behind but I think all Doctors have that problem. All and all he is a very good Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Dr. Peter Henley has been my awesome Physician and even if he is running late he still remains chipper. The honest provisional uses the hands on approach, checking my blood pressure almost every time and in the last 2 years he has given me the finger twice now (prostate check) because he said it is importantant. So folks put in extra coins in the parking meters because it’s not always his fault if he his running late :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

He's been my doctor for over two years, he is friendly, knowledgable and thorough. I notice some praise him for taking time with them while others criticise him for being late. Which way do they want it? You can't suck and blow at the same time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

I think we can all agree that Dr. Henley is a very nice man. However I also agree with the previous post. Dr. Henley believes in vaccines for children regardless of all the latest research and horrific results. I question his knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415093].votes_count ]]