Rate Dr. Peter Henley

Dr. Peter Henley's Ratings

Very polite and treats you as a person not a number or dollar figure. Patient and thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Best Doctor ever. Great personality, very patient and respectful toward my senior mother. Would recommend Dr Henley in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

He is very thorough and very friendly. Sometimes he is running behind but I think all Doctors have that problem. All and all he is a very good Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Dr. Peter Henley has been my awesome Physician and even if he is running late he still remains chipper. The honest provisional uses the hands on approach, checking my blood pressure almost every time and in the last 2 years he has given me the finger twice now (prostate check) because he said it is importantant. So folks put in extra coins in the parking meters because it’s not always his fault if he his running late :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

He's been my doctor for over two years, he is friendly, knowledgable and thorough. I notice some praise him for taking time with them while others criticise him for being late. Which way do they want it? You can't suck and blow at the same time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

I think we can all agree that Dr. Henley is a very nice man. However I also agree with the previous post. Dr. Henley believes in vaccines for children regardless of all the latest research and horrific results. I question his knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

He has a great bedside manner a real nice guy but I shake my head at his knowledge, his main concern seems to be getting patients in for regular visits so he can get paid. Not at all impressed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

I too am new to Vernon as some of the others who have rated Dr. Henley. Having moved in from out of province I can only say, it has been a very longtime since I have received such good, knowledgable service from a family physician. Although he is not always on time, which is understandable, he gives of his time and applaud him for this. he is a very good doctor and has no problem refering you to a specialist if required. people, you must take control of your own health as well. Don't blame everything on Doctors, remember they are only human just like you and I. I have no problem what so ever with this Doctor or his staff. They treat me each and everytime with respect and dignity. GOOD JOB, you are tops in my books.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

I am new to Vernon and i am so pleased to have Dr.Peter Henley as a my family doctor.For those who come to see him and expecting him to be their babysitter...they called wrong number for appointment.So take it easy and let him help the others patients in a waiting room.Marek

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

I've read some of the other reviews of this doctor, , and his wife Dr Jeanette. Anyone who trashes either of these doctors is obviously bitter about medical persons in general who don't tell the patient what they want to hear, which is all too common in the medical field. As a new doctor to town, Peter is going to have a different bedside manner, a different approach and different solutions than what you are accustomed to - but just because he doesn't do things exactly the way that your previous doctor did doesn't give you the right to be a curmudgeon and trash his reputation online. There is a reason why his practice is already maximized, and it's because the positive reviews of this doctor are accurate. If you are dissatisfied with his service then remove yourself from his patient list and allow others to benefit from his knowledge and friendly bedside manner. But don't hide in the anonymity of the Web to trash someone you don't agree with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415089].votes_count ]]