Dr. Amy R. Mason

Dr. Amy R. Mason

Rate Dr. Amy R. Mason

Dr. Amy R. Mason's Ratings

Excellent doctor & great staff. Referred to Dr. Mason by PCP for multiple keratoses. Very thorough and patient responses to my numerous questions. She removed one BCC and prescribed Carac treatment. At 6-month follow-up, she found and biopsied another BCC, and referred me to a MOHS surgeon. Highest recommendations.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mason was knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend her.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Really good doctor and I would agree with the prior comments that she listens, is compassionate, and make me feel like she wanted to help me above all else. With my extensive experience with doctors (unfortunately!), she is definitely in my top 5 of all time. Definitely worth considering.

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mason is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have a serious chronic illness and she treated me with compassion, listened to me, and answered all of my questions. After struggling for almost a year with symptoms and being dismissed by my family doctor, I was mentally ready for her to not be very helpful. To my pleasant surprise she addressed the problem right away and was not afraid of telling me the truth. In this day of doctor's putting up walls because of their fear of legal risks, this was so refreshing. She obviously had the patient's best interest in mind and this is so rare. I called her office once with a non-urgent question but she was out of the office and I was willing to wait, but her staff found her anyway and I received a call back within 30 mintues! I highly recommend her if you need a good dermatologist.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag