You may also like

Rate Dr. Brent MacNeil

Dr. Brent MacNeil's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. MacNeil from a coworker who sees another Chiropractor he works with. I also work in the health care field and was a little skeptical before I went in. My only regret is not having gone sooner. Dr. MacNeil is absolutely amazing. Incredibly skilled and well-educated. Most importantly he is incredibly approachable and really listens to what a client is looking to achieve and works at your comfort level. I am happy to say that my initial issue was resolved and I now see him for preventative care. Do not hesitate to book in with him, you will not regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Sometimes you get used to pain if you live with it every day. A good friend that had been treated by Dr. MacNeil for years recommended I book an appointment with him for my chronic pain that was unresponsive to massage, pain meds and physio. Brent looks at your whole life, your whole person, and makes you feel empowered in your healing. He works collaboratively with his patients and their GPs, massage therapists, etc. to recommend a holistic plan to make you feel better. Since starting treatment with Dr. MacNeil, we have worked together to increase mobility, reduce my pain and treat and mitigate the underlying causes. I see him for regular tune-ups, and he has addressed a few acute issues quickly and with care and concern. I have since recommended Dr. MacNeil to a handful of my friends and colleagues who have all also had great results. I no longer live in pain every day! Give him a try!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Brent filled in for my regular chiropractor for a week in July. He is awesome. Hoping to switch to him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][415340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Best Chiropractor in HRM! Listens to your issues. Actually takes the time to address the problem. Each visit is at least 15 minutes long.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][415339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I've been seeing Brent for a few years now and cannot imagine having any other chiropractor. I have complete faith and trust in his practice. He truly is great at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][415338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

I've been to other chiropractors whose treatments literally only last a couple of minutes... sometimes even less. Dr. Brent actually takes the time to address your concerns, and explain what is going on. His explanations are clear, and based in science, rather than in vague concepts.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][415337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

Dr. MacNeil is a very caring, knowledgeable and helpful chiropractor. If you're looking for a practitioner with integrity and expertise, he is the guy to see. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][415336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr. MacNeil has made a huge difference to my health and continues to do so. He is a very passionate and caring care giver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][415335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

Passionate about his profession and what it can do for others, truly cares about his patients and their long-term recovery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][415334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. MacNeil is extremely confident and professional. His care continues between visits, and is evident with his many self help ideas for every day living. I appreciate his positive attitude and helpful insights.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][415333].votes_count ]]