Rate Dr. M. Dhalla

Dr. M. Dhalla's Ratings

I have never had such a inconsiderate Doctor. Scheduled appointments are not adhered to. Patients that had appointments after mine were taken care of before me. When I asked the secretary why, she doesn't know why he called 3 patients who had appts booked after mine. I left the office without seeing him, as it would have been another hour wait making it a total of 2 hrs. I miss Dr. Wolos, you always have to remind Dr Dhalla about your history. Looking for another Doctor or going to a walk-in-clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

This doctor has very little regard for people or their time. While waiting in his waiting room 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment it became apparent to me that all of the patients coming in were seniors. If you value your time, and want a doctor that shows interest in you as a person, stay away from Dr. Dhalla.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

This doctor was asked where the parietal lobe was and he replied by indicating the right lower lung! We were sent home with an over the counter prescription for gravol and told to drink more water to alleviate the blinding,crushing headaches! The patient died of Brain cancer 16 days later!! He did not take the time to read the CT scan to see that there were at least 2 vasogenic edemas with ring enhaced lesions and granulomas!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I also feel that Debbie is a very rude entity to the Dr.'s office. The doctor sold me on my first visit to him and then never once since has he been the same. He is never on time, he has never shown the caring bedside manner that he showed me in the first visit. Not to sure how Knowledgeable he is as he never has helped me by informing me of what is wrong. He seems to not be interested in why you are there. I also avoid going to the office as he frustrates me with his lack of professionalism. If I could find a Dr. taking new patients in my area I would drop him immediately

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

I seen this DR and his nurse for my First visit and found them both very caring people thay listened and took there time with me!!! Sent me for full blood work to make sure all was good.,Much appreciation for that..People please do not be detered from what others have said until you see this Man your self, and the most caring nurse I have ever meet truly listens,And this Doc does not push meds,wonderful to see!!!!! Thank you for your kind help to all the staff.R.Swan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dhalla should seriously look at becoming an auto mechanic. Either that or move back to where ever the hell he came from. This is NOT A DOCTOR!!! He is moon-lighting as one. Totally UNPROFESSIONAL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2010

He has the worst staff. He is never on time. Extremely unhelpful, as he never fully listens, instead constantly interrupts and is off doing something else (either looking at his CPU screen, writing down other items or running to talk to someone)!! He has to have ADHD! He should not be a physician and should have his license taken away from him. HE SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2010

I find Debbie to the be the most unhelpful and unknowledgeable person. She only knows how to book appointments and do referrals, thats it! Nothing more, a teenager could do her job. Now, how MANY NURSES do they have to go through? I hate going there, everytime its a new RN!! Dr. Dhalla is completely unprofessional!! He never has my results and always runs out of the room and only lets me ask about ONE issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

This place needs to be shut down. Perhaps its time to report whats going on here instead of complaining all the time!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

I truly put off making visits to see Dr. Dhalla because I feel he is VERY unprofssional, unknowledgeable and NOT good with children at all. Not to mention it is horrible trying to get an appoinment. I would much rather go into the after hours clinic for an appointment. I feel when I'm in with Dr. Dhalla he doesn't even look at me when I'm explaining what is wrong, he just looks at his computer screen and types away. Is he even listening to me while I'm talking??? He has mis-diagnosed my 16 month old on a couple of occasions and when I was given a more serious diagnosis for him, a specialist told me it was nothing serious at all. I brought my little one in for his needle, sat in the waiting room for ever only to be told my app't was cancelled due to the fridge not working which contained all the vaccines; could no one have called me??? I am extremely frustrated and have been looking for a new Doc, but not many accepting patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415477].votes_count ]]