Rate Dr. Doron Shmorgun

Dr. Doron Shmorgun's Ratings

A very bad Doctor. Hesitating about his recommandations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

At first he was great. Now I'm looking else where. They found an issue with me, i asked to try the alternative and it was a no. Why waste my time going there for the apt just tell me no one the phone. Its been two years and acomplished nothing but heart ache.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

My husband and I were patients of Dr. Shmorgun and considered ourselves to be very fortunate. He was friendly, punctual and took his time to explain our situation and the surgery I needed to have. On the day of my surgery, he was very reassuring and comforting, and made the call to my husband that surgery went well. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Excels at what he does, confidant, very skillful, performs procedures with minimal pain. Very professional and also attentive, cares about the patient, knows well the case and the way to handle it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Shomrgun's for a few months now, and find him to be very straightforward and helpful. He provides clear explanations and advice. The office also runs efficiently and on time, which is great given how often you need to visit if you're undergoing any kind of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

So far we are very pleased with Dr. Shmorgun and the clinic as whole.Today we had our appointment after our tests were done. Some tests for my husband came back not so favourable and contradictory from a test we had done in another province. Dr. Shmorgun asked for another sets of tests for him. My husband and I both have been extremely pleased with his professionalism and human approach. He took the time to provide further explanation. He is an excellent doctor and a professional. We are very fortunate to be under his care. It is hard enough going through something incredibly challenging and emotional, it makes a big difference to have a doctor who is understanding and professional. I have been reading some of the negative reviews on this page and people don't like to hear that they can't have what they want and it is natural to attack the person who is delivering the bad news. However. it is not right to put reviews emotional assessment on a place like this. Stick to facts please.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I really like Dr. Shmorgun. We've met with him a few times in the past 3 months and not once has he chewed gum in our meetings. He's very knowledgable and did not rush us to start expensive treatments. He recommended many tests and then discussed all results with us. I found him very pleasant! Not bad looking either!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Excellent doctor! Would definitely recomend him. He is not rude, he is honest and straightforward - some people may not be interested in the truth. He is helpful and sympathetic and knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Terrible front desk staff at the OFC, they are rude and unhelpful. Dr Shmorgun was impatient and tried to start us on IVF right away despite the options available to us. Also as some other reviewers states he chews gum constantly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2012

Dr. Shmorgun has been extremely unhelpful. He ran some test and told me I was "infertile" and needed surgery. We were devastated. We did some research and realized that there was only a small possibility that I was "infertile" and that surgery wasn't the only option. We went back to him and only because we pushed the issue did he admit this. Fortunately before we even tried anything else we got pregnant by ourselves. Unfortunately we had a miscarriage and he just told us to keep trying but didn't feel the need to discuss what may have been the cause. We again did our own research and brought something to his attention that we had mentioned months earlier (before the miscarriage). He had initially brushed off our comments but this time agreed that could be the problem. However, instead of doing tests he just prescribed medication (with terrible side effects). I felt bad asking for another dr. but we just don't trust him and don't feel like he cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415518].votes_count ]]