Dr. Jeffrey Kleis

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Jeffrey Kleis has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5674094
24/07/14 4 5 5 5 Dr. Kleis is very low key and friendly. Had good suggestions and took care of my problem.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 5649726
14/07/14 1 2 3 3 This is my 2nd visit. The staff and doctor were not that friendly. I am truly going to sask my primary for a new referral. The lobby area is filthy.
Insurance: HealthPartners
Respond

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0
RID: 2680587
16/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kleis and his two girls were just wonderful. Made me feel very comfortable about seeing him for heel pain and an ingrown nail. He has been taking care of both problems and now I feel great. Will recommend him to friends and family. His new office in Costa Mesa is very nice and easy to get to from the 405 also.
Paid (or co-pay): $110
RID: 2598839
25/03/13 5 4 5 5 I went in initially for laser treatment for my fungal nails, which are better. But then had a special treatment for my heel pain. He used a machine from Europe. It uses sound waves to get rid of the heel pain. I had 3 treatments and the pain is gone. I had this heel pain for over a year and tried orthodics, injections, pills, stretching but nothing worked before this. It is great. I recommend it for anyone.
RID: 2553109
07/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kleis is very professional, knowledgable, and caring doctor. I had one laser treatment which cured my fungus infected toenails completely. He took the time to explain the laser treatment until I felt confident in getting the treatment. He was so wonderful that I came back to see him for my general podiatry needs. I recommend Dr. Kleis HIGHLY to everyone who has lost hope for their fungal infected nails. His price and treatment are the best deals any where.  Respond
RID: 1718445
21/02/12 5 5 5 5 I'm very happy with the quality of care at Dr. Kleis's office. Knowledgeable, caring and easy to schedule an appointment.
RID: 1665273
19/12/11 5 5 5 5 Had laser done about 6 months ago. So far growing out well. No problems. May have to go back in a year or so if it comes back but for now everthing looks quite good. Very Happy.
Paid (or co-pay): $995
RID: 1526780
31/08/11 5 5 1 1 I had the treatement done about a year ago. I regret doing it. Waste of my money. The nail got worse. I'm not seeing any improvements. I had to go back for several treatments which he charged me again. But, my nail is getting worse. I wish I had not done with procedure.  Respond
RID: 1511706
13/08/11 5 5 5 5 I had a laser used on my toenails for fungus. It has been six months and the. Nails are much better. Almost normal. I did need two treatments though.
Paid (or co-pay): $995
RID: 1447859

23/05/11 1 1 1 1 He charged my Amex more than $1000(I have prove available upon request) for 30 min of illusion and I see 0 changes more than 1 year after treatment. Result got much worse (pictures available upon request). He knows that treatment does not work and offers to sign bunch of release of lawsuit forms. He gives false hope and in the meantime ripping you off. DOES NOT WORK! If you ignore this warning at least try to avoid signing release forms he will give you. Read those forms where he clearly states multiple times that he does not guarantee result. Excuse that treatment failed because of patient follow up is lame excuse. Not even for 1 day my nails looked better, if treatment works than there must be at least some period of time when you see improvement. In my case it got worse and worse day by day. Who cares what fake pictures you put on your website. Stop defrauding people and go back to helping ill people you’ve been trained for. Not doing deceitful business. IT DOES NOT WORK!  Respond
RID: 1433852
05/05/11 5 4 5 5 Dr Kleis is very compassionate and understanding, he was extremely helpful in getting rid of my toenail fungus when others failed. Will keep him as my podiatrist, you won't regret going to see Dr Kleis. He can help and he has a great support staff also very caring.  Respond
RID: 1376888
02/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kleis was very knowledgeable about my fungal toenail condition and treated my nails with a laser. Nails are almost completely normal after only 4 months. His office staff was also very nice.
RID: 998497
29/09/09 5 5 5 5 Went in 4 months ago for the laser toenail fungus treatment. My nails cleared up within a few months. I received excellent care and would highly recommend to others. A+++++
Paid (or co-pay): $1095