Rate Dr. Richard H. Lyerly

Dr. Richard H. Lyerly's Ratings

Dr Lyerly was my parents family physcian for years. Never in any of these years did he fail to listen to my parents, research new modalities or treat them with kindness and respect. He is well respected as a MD and in our eyes, even more respected as a caring human beign.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

He took such great care of my father. He cares so much for his patients and is very knowledgable. It didn't take long to learn that he is highly respected by his colleagues. A wonderful, wonderful physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2009

There should be more physicians like Dr.Lyerly.He truly cares about his patients and goes the extra mile. He is truly an asset to the medical community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2008

Dr. Richard Lyerly is the most thorough and intelligent physician I have ever met or seen with patients. He is brilliant. Amazingly, he is also personable and patient! Dr. Lyerly is the MD that every patient wishes for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186900].votes_count ]]